We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
true, but this Makak i assume is like "akata". Atleast "c00n" is said by amongst us as ADOS/Blacks and refers to a certain type of ADOS person who sells out(not defending it just saying)

this makak seems to be similar to akata, another Nonados/nonblack group's insult to Blacks/Aframs.
NO ITS NOT.

IT LITERALLY MEANS MONKEY.
:devil:
:evil:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
NO ITS NOT.

IT LITERALLY MEANS MONKEY.
got that, im just trying to differentiate between us saying c00n and that makak. and what is the difference to that poster. Especially in the context of how it was used to you and whoever else

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've never personally had any issues with levrai, he's always been cool with me. He's been provoked for sure, but using the word monkey is taking it to the next level. One haitian poster cosigned him and said it means clowning, but 4 others said it means monkey.

The best thing to do would be SPEAK ENGLISH so there is no confusion

c00n is a slur, but c00n has a definition and tbh, a lot of y'all fit the bill.

There is no rationalizing calling someone a monkey

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
ITS NOT THEIR VERSION
OF AKATA.

DUDE IS JUST A PIECE OF shyt.
word, i was just comparing them given the context as it was used to you in this thread but as I read the thread im starting to realize what it is.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
word, i was just comparing them given the context as it was used to you in this thread but as I read the thread im starting to realize what it is.
NAH HE CALLED ANOTHER
IMMIGRANT POSTER A MONKEY
AND THERES BEEN MULTIPLE
QUOTES OF HIM shytTING
ON AFRICANS, JAMAICANS, AAS
IN THIS THREAD.

HES JUST ONE BIG c00n.

Mega

Superstar
Daps
true, but this Makak i assume is like "akata". Atleast "c00n" is said by amongst us as ADOS/Blacks and refers to a certain type of ADOS person who sells out(not defending it just saying)

this makak seems to be similar to akata, another Nonados/nonblack group's insult to Blacks/Aframs.
What does Akata mean?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've never personally had any issues with levrai, he's always been cool with me. He's been provoked for sure, but using the word monkey is taking it to the next level. One haitian poster cosigned him and said it means clowning, but 4 others said it means monkey.

The best thing to do would be SPEAK ENGLISH so there is no confusion

c00n is a slur, but c00n has a definition and tbh, a lot of y'all fit the bill.

There is no rationalizing calling someone a monkey
I PERSONALLY NEVER REALLY INTERACTED WITH YA BOY LIKE THAT
BUT FOR SOME REASON DUDE KEPT RANDOMLY TAGGING ME INTO THREADS
SPEWING LIES...

THIS SHOWED ME HE WAS
A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
WHICH MEANT I COULDNT TAKE
HIM SERIOUS WHEN HE CLAIMED
MAKAK DIDNT MEAN MONKEY.

THEN IN THIS VERY THREAD
HE LIED ON POSTERS CLAIMING
THEY CALLED HAITI A shytHOLE
IN HIS REPS, NOT KNOWING
WE ALL CAN SEE HIS REP.
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
PROCEEDED TO POST A LONG
LIST OF QUOTES SHOWING
THIS GUY SAYING VILE THINGS
ABOUT AFRICANS, JAMAICANS,
AND AAS.

THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF
A BLACK MAN WITH SELF HATE ISSUES.

I HOPE HE USES HIS FREE TIME
TO REFLECT ON THIS
AND SEEK SOME HELP.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I PERSONALLY NEVER REALLY INTERACTED WITH YA BOY LIKE THAT
BUT FOR SOME REASON DUDE KEPT RANDOMLY TAGGING ME INTO THREADS
SPEWING LIES...

THIS SHOWED ME HE WAS
A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR
WHICH MEANT I COULDNT TAKE
HIM SERIOUS WHEN HE CLAIMED
MAKAK DIDNT MEAN MONKEY.

THEN IN THIS VERY THREAD
HE LIED ON POSTERS CLAIMING
THEY CALLED HAITI A shytHOLE
IN HIS REPS, NOT KNOWING
WE ALL CAN SEE HIS REP.
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC
PROCEEDED TO POST A LONG
LIST OF QUOTES SHOWING
THIS GUY SAYING VILE THINGS
ABOUT AFRICANS, JAMAICANS,
AND AAS.

THESE ARE THE SIGNS OF
A BLACK MAN WITH SELF HATE ISSUES.

I HOPE HE USES HIS FREE TIME
TO REFLECT ON THIS
AND SEEK SOME HELP.

Those comments of his are very disturbing - It’s one thing to have so called pride in your heritage. But that poster uses other heritages and ethnicities to prop up his own as a source of hate. There’s diaspora disagreements and differences of ideologies but to call Jamaicans, all types of negative insults along with stereotypes and then to do the same against aa’s along with Somalians, Africans - nahhhhh like you said that’s a whole other level of hatred and animosity. So I posted up his comments as examples of how if he can say all that against black society, he definitely meant to use the word monkey with racist connotations coming from a place of utmost disrespect. Even if that poster was aa and talking that kind of rhetoric - it would be a problem. There’s a few AA posters who can account for the fact that I’ve dm’ed them on the humble to be like - I think that’s crossing boundaries with what they said. That dude is disturbed, lacks any accountability and has serious self hate and insecurity issues. I have Jamaican, Somalian, AA friends or associates that I know who look or lurk here - and that level of insults is unacceptable, message board or not. I had to say something based off your thread and what I’ve seen from him.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Haitians been doin this for years my guy, learn the culture before you speak
Learn not to demean other cultures or promote stereotypes before you try to put your own on a platform, if you want to eliminate negative attributes associated with yours then check people from your culture on their offensive and you won’t get the same to feel offended by. Having pride in your race doesn’t mean viewing AAs, Jamaicans, Somalians under a negative lens. Dude sounded like a whole white supremacist which ironically Mimics that whole trump supporter shyt that he was on. Knowing damn well if it was reversed; y’all would feel a way. Y’all come on here broadcasting your superiority complexes onlu to come off as inferior minded then you make excuses for it- only to get hostile when people defend or react which they had a right to considering his post history.

Last edited: