hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
wow...I watched that season twice too

just can’t recall the scene
Probably episode 2. The dead girls have been discovered and murder police are on the ship questioning the foreign guys who worked that night.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kenny West do you have something to say to me that you need to express on this thread faggit?? Next time, watch the type of racist bytch that you back and don’t pop shyt that you can’t back up.
???

The fukk are you talking about

**** gets so charged up when he gets an audience these days.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
???

The fukk are you talking about

**** gets so charged up when he gets an audience these days.
That hack is old. clearly you and your mans need to come up with new shyt; stop quoting me with your distressed dyck, projecting your insecurities with insults. Every female that challenges y’all or calls you out on your race baiting bullshyt has been attacked with that slander. Get the fuk over it - been here almost 3 yrs; I stand and live on my truth, will continue to stand up for my people. All you do is act as stand ins for racist cacs which is why you stand by on the sidelines and accumulating losses. if you have something to prove then post it or shut the fuk up. I come with facts, you come with gossip, rumors, and insults because you have NOTHING, to run with except for your dycktales. Im not soliciting or fronting for not one male poster in here. I stand for blackness- period. I stand for black women while supporting black men. That’s your problem - too fukkin bad, then BOLT. You continue to disparage the culture of black identified posters in here, I’ll come with the clips every time. Prove that you’re a man and get out your feelings because all you’re making me out to be is the the better bytch while you continue bytching about false narratives and lies. Hold your people accountable because their actions breed consequences. Don’t get mad me at bc what you talk is inconsequential. The only person I prove myself to is the people in charge of this site - if they’re not running with that, or have a problem with my identity then who the fuk are you to call me out my name?? I’m not accountable to you for shyt- that’s the problem- if you focus on real issues, then your priorities wouldn’t be fukked up as you continue to get aired the Fuk out on message boards. You’re dismissed. Next...

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Wow this forum is full of pussies!

I'm sorry we're not gangsta like you:

relax-keyboard-warrior-h-21784854.png