Horizon-Forbidden-West-Gameplay-Reveal.jpg

:russ:

FACTS:lolbron::mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every generation following this one is going to be completely cross generation going forward so get used to it.:yeshrug:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
if that were the case, it would have been in Spiderman MM but it wasn't
It wasn't there because they had to accommodate for the PS4

Or....it could just be something said get get convo going, for shyts n giggles. "Fast swinging".:usure::dwillhuh:

tenor.gif

Probably was a bad example and not something to be taken literally. Until I see or hear of something different that either better explains it and/or makes some sense of it....:mjpls:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
spin spin spin :mjlol:
Sony knew exactly what they were doing:mjlol:
It is what it is now
But let's hope not every single big ps5 title is cross gen until the end of 2023 while they save ps5 only for smaller titles
that would truly be disappointing
spiderman 2? no fast swinging or any other major advancements for game design taking advantage of the SSD
any ambitious game design? can it also run on ps4?:snoop:

Possible that some bonuses and budget relies on some games selling a certain amount. Due to obvious reasons the PS5 install base isn't where it needs to be to meet those demands so they opened the books

Daps
Or....it could just be something said get get convo going, for shyts n giggles. "Fast swinging".:usure::dwillhuh:

tenor.gif

Probably was a bad example and not something to be taken literally. Until I see or hear of something different that either better explains it and/or makes some sense of it....:mjpls:
:mjlol:
you had no idea what I was talking about and you are going to tell me I don't know what I think it means:mjlol:
foh
I hope cross gen is not all we see for every huge first party Sony title
have their devs probably sick having to work w/ that weak ass ps4 jaguar cpu after seeing what the ps5 can do :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To me, this was just Sony ripping the bandaid off for a lot of shyt people were expecting for a while now. I admit i started to believe GoW would be PS5 only but that lasted a whole two weeks.

As long as GoW looks as impressive of HFW i don’t give a shyt, they probably specifically released the HFW trailer to calm peoples nerves about GoW

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
My dude trolling hard :pachaha:

I know these dude ain't THAT much of a stan in real life :skip:
Lol I’ve never heard anyone IRL mention R&C but shyt gets heavy love on this site. I’m interested in seeing the game just because if the site hype

Daps
It would be drastically different for sure, unless there was a separate team to handle the old gen consoles I think.
they still would have boundaries for the newer gen version because it would eventually have to be ported back
can't make it too out of reach

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
:mjlol:
you had no idea what I was talking about and you are going to tell me I don't know what I think it means:mjlol:
foh
I hope cross gen is not all we see for every huge first party Sony title
have their devs probably sick having to work w/ that weak ass ps4 jaguar cpu after seeing what the ps5 can do :mjlol:

I have every idea of the quote, which I why I stated it as such, but beyond that, you've yet to say or show anything that makes any real sense of it. No need to get bent about it. Just saying it is what it is.

Daps
I have every idea of the quote, which I why I stated it as such, but beyond that, you've yet to say or show anything that makes any real sense of it. No need to get bent about it. Just saying it is what it is.
I'm not going to go and waste time looking up all this shyt I already know
You not being familiar with what I'm talking about is not my fault :mjlol:

Daps
More like there's nothing to look up.
people complained about the slow singing in spiderman ps4 which carried over to the ps5 due to the ps4 not being fast enough to make spiderman swing faster (can't load the environments fast enough)
fast swinging means spiderman swinging a lot faster due to not being held back by the ps4's processing speed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people complained about the slow singing in spiderman ps4 which carried over to the ps5 due to the ps4 not being fast enough to make spiderman swing faster (can't load the environments fast enough)
fast swinging means spiderman swinging a lot faster due to not being held back by the ps4's processing speed

I mean you’re sitting here biting your fingernails over a game that probably hasn’t even entered production yet. I’m sure spider-man in 2023 will not be cross gen :skip:

It shouldn’t be the biggest surprise in the world that games that have been in production for over 3 years now are cross gen