"We believe in generations"

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's right, though. You guys are being dishonest by arguing about something that was never really stated.

Not it was taken just like it was meant to be taken, and delivered right after Phil spoke on cross gen.

Sony made sure to double down on them believing in generations, when asked about cross gen.

It's just slick talk that they couldn't dress up this time

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's right, though. You guys are being dishonest by arguing about something that was never really stated. They launched with generation exclusives and post-launch gen exclusives.

Let's be fair here. When Microsoft was upfront that there were going to continue Xbox One support for years to come they got raked over the coals for it. The way Sony went about this is a bit sneaky. When you add Jim Ryan's comments, it only makes Sony look a bit hypocritical.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The funniest part about this is both Horizon Forbidden West AND GoW will be out before all the big 1st party microsoft games they are gonna talk about next week.

And they are both gonna look fire.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not it was taken just like it was meant to be taken, and delivered right after Phil spoke on cross gen.

Sony made sure to double down on them believing in generations, when asked about cross gen.

It's just slick talk that they couldn't dress up this time
You can spin it how you want, but it doesn't change what I said. And it doesn't make you guys any less dishonest. :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can spin it how you want, but it doesn't change what I said. And it doesn't make you guys any less dishonest. :yeshrug:
It's not a spin at all, there was no reason to say we believe in generations when asked about CROSS generation games.

That's purposely misleading

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not a spin at all, there was no reason to say we believe in generations when asked about CROSS generation games.

That's purposely misleading
The way they said it leaves two possibilites open.
"We never said we weren't gonna release PS4 games anymore!"

and

"We believe in generations..for some games."

Daps
The way they said it leaves two possibilites open.
"We never said we weren't gonna release PS4 games anymore!"

and

"We believe in generations..for some games."
spin spin spin :mjlol:
Sony knew exactly what they were doing:mjlol:
It is what it is now
But let's hope not every single big ps5 title is cross gen until the end of 2023 while they save ps5 only for smaller titles
that would truly be disappointing
spiderman 2? no fast swinging or any other major advancements for game design taking advantage of the SSD
any ambitious game design? can it also run on ps4?:snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spin spin spin :mjlol:
Sony knew exactly what they were doing:mjlol:
It is what it is now
But let's hope not every single major ps5 exclusive is cross gen until the end of 2023
that would truly be disappointing
spiderman 2? no fast swinging
any ambitious game design? can it also run on ps4?:snoop:

That's what I'm saying.

At the end of the day talking or not, Sony is
iu

Y'all mad about this and I'm still saying fukk Sony/Naugthy Dog for not throwing the MP on Uncharted Collection years ago :pachaha:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are not happy about the perception that base PS4 will hold back these upcoming games, similar to how people were upset about Cyberpunk running on PS4/Xbox One.

Daps
People are not happy about the perception that base PS4 will hold back these upcoming games, similar to how people were upset about Cyberpunk running on PS4/Xbox One.
exactly
people want to get upset about that but hold back any sense of disappointment or problem with this because of stannery

y'all better be getting paid for this or have some type of stock :mjlol:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps

cyberpunk isnt the best example of your point for a grip of reasons but i understand what youre getting at

unfortunately yeah, because the baseline it has to meet is lower its not going to be the crazy p5 showcase that folk was hoping it would be but it should still be real fun if you enjoyed the first one

i dont really think its that big of a deal but i could understand why it sounds underwhelming to people that really care