"We believe in generations"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dont see how this is any kind of L....:what: the PS5 install base is still crap, plus the chip shortage, sony ps4 can still be pushed to a great graphical level plus sony will make more money by adding this on ps5 as well as ps4 how is this a bad thing???:wtf:

they not like microsoft and halo infinite...

xbox_series_x_box_memes_1.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
I mean you’re sitting here biting your fingernails over a game that probably hasn’t even entered production yet. I’m sure spider-man in 2023 will not be cross gen :skip:
me too but...there was an article about Sony releasing cross gen till 2023 :francis:
chip shortages might last all of 2022 so they still might be on that cross gen wave for all their huge titles well into 2023

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
me too but...there was an article about Sony releasing cross gen till 2023 :francis:
chip shortages might last all of 2022 so they still might be on that cross gen wave for all their huge titles well into 2023

The lesson to be learned here is that we shouldn’t believe anything until the games are released. Whether its from insiders, journalist, major publications, or even Sony.

On top of all this we’re still in a pandemic so the fact that we even got as many games as we have already is already goat status. Even as all this hysteria is going on we got two big games coming out next week

Daps
The lesson to be learned here is that we shouldn’t believe anything until the games are released. Whether its from insiders, journalist, major publications, or even Sony.

On top of all this we’re still in a pandemic so the fact that we even got as many games as we have already is already goat status
I already know that's not going to stop Spiderman 2 from being potentially cross gen :mjlol:
You don't want it to be cross gen but I didn't want GOW to be cross gen either
Sony said their huge titles not being cross gen is bad for business :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people are still gonna be saying once the Ragnarok trailer drops, “how the hell is the PS4 even gonna run this” just lik they are with HFW. there are levels to this:yeshrug:

Daps
people are still gonna be saying once the Ragnarok trailer drops, “how the hell is the PS4 even gonna run this” just lik they are with HFW. there are levels to this:yeshrug:
hopefully we're not saying this when spiderman 2 drops, gg's next game, etc. in early 2023 :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I already know that's not going to stop Spiderman 2 from being potentially cross gen :mjlol:
You don't want it to be cross gen but I didn't want GOW to be cross gen either
Sony said their huge titles not being cross gen is bad for business :sas2:

Cause theres just 8-10 million ps5’s on the market, compared to 115 million ps4s.

In two years, especially after the ps5 chip redesign next year that changes dramatically.

Daps
Cause theres just 8-10 million ps5’s on the market, compared to 115 million ps4s.

In two years, especially after the ps5 chip redesign next year that changes dramatically.
:mjlol:
cross gen is here as long as Sony wants it:mjlol::francis:
They WILL stretch this into 2023 if they can

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
people complained about the slow singing in spiderman ps4 which carried over to the ps5 due to the ps4 not being fast enough to make spiderman swing faster (can't load the environments fast enough)
fast swinging means spiderman swinging a lot faster due to not being held back by the ps4's processing speed

Who was complaining about that, lol!?

The environment not loading fast enough sounds like something feasible enough to what you're saying could be lacking in the PS4, but I've never see anyone complaining about Spiderman not swinging fast enough.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s clear the decision to put a game on last gen or not is based off business and not tech. And Sony is lying (as usual) to drum up hype and cash in on the stans.

Terrible way to treat your fans, but for some reason Sony stans applaud being taken advantage of :wow:

Once again I was absolutely correct. Y’all got it from Sony’s mouth now:wow:

Daps
Sony hella sneaky with this shyt. they could have announced this awhile back, but they didn't. similar to how Miles was revealed as a PS5 game
They also marketed GT7 as PS5 only
Even put Playstation 5 exclusive in the videos
They could have BEEN announced it was cross gen

Last edited: