Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Difference between a cross gen Microsoft game vs a cross gen Sony game
960x0.jpg

Horizon-Forbidden-West-Gameplay-Reveal.jpg

:russ:
Can someone make a bubble on breh from horizon making him think about craig from Halo? LMAO!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At the end of the day I’ve never been concerned about 1st party software, even if shyt is cross-gen we already saw HFW is probably the best looking game out so far.

GoW Ragnarok still gonna have way more boss battles, way better graphics, dual sense, fast loading, 60fps, and pretty much everything they cut from the first game put into this one. Gonna be absolute fire, and i will bookmark this for anyone who thinks otherwise

Sony gang never lose:blessed:

Daps
At the end of the day I’ve never been concerned about 1st party software, even if shyt is cross-gen we already saw HFW is probably the best looking game out so far.

GoW Ragnarok still gonna have way more boss battles, way better graphics, dual sense, fast loading, 60fps, and pretty much everything they cut from the first game put into this one. Gonna be absolute fire, and i will bookmark this for anyone who thinks otherwise

Sony gang never lose:blessed:
like I said in the Ragnarok thread, despite being cross gen, Ragnarok will probably look and play more next gen than any other game when it is revealed because it is Santa Monica. The set pieces and gameplay sequences will be :banderas: Weak ass ps4 jaguar holding back it back :francis: My heart goes out to anyone playing it on a ps4 :mjlol:your ps4 will explode playing it

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Install base over petty Fandom.

A majority of their consumers still don't own a 5, and won't with the way production has gone.

Same clowns celebrating Bethesda going exclusive didn't understand install base, doing the same here.

Money over your standom, companies get it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
like I said in the Ragnarok thread, despite being cross gen, Ragnarok will probably look and play more next gen than any other game when it is revealed because it is Santa Monica. The set pieces and gameplay sequences will be :banderas: Weak ass ps4 jaguar holding back it back :francis: My heart goes out to anyone playing it on a ps4 :mjlol:your ps4 will explode playing it

I purposely waited to play the last of us 2 and ghost of tsushima on my Ps5 because my launch date ps4 sounded like a damn Harley when I put them in.

I'm not surprised by any of this. I think God of War will largely be fine as I'm sure most of the game will be gpu bound so they can still go crazy on the visuals. GT7 is going to suffer more. They are going to need to worry about the simulation aspects of the cpu of the PS4 while building the game. The jaguar cpus can only do so much. Forza Motorsport is a next gen only game. Turn 10 will likely get their game to be the first next gen only game from Microsoft. Even if Forza Horizon 5 comes out this year, I bet it will have a Xbox one version of the game as well.

All in all, these games arriving on the PS4 doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
And once the smoke clears, certain cheerleaders will only play the games for a week or 2 and then drop it to take more time to post on the Coli :mjgrin:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Selfishly I wish they went full on PS5 only but imagine throwing all that money away if you’re Sony :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Sony's Jim Ryan: “We are going to launch PS5 this holiday and we're going to launch globally"

One way to keep PS4 users engaged would be to make upcoming PS5 games playable on the older machine, just like Microsoft is proposing with its Xbox Series X games being playable on Xbox One. Yet Ryan says that's not something PlayStation is interested in doing.

"We have always said that we believe in generations. We believe that when you go to all the trouble of creating a next-gen console, that it should include features and benefits that the previous generation does not include. And that, in our view, people should make games that can make the most of those features.

"We do believe in generations, and whether it's the DualSense controller, whether it's the 3D audio, whether it's the multiple ways that the SSD can be used... we are thinking that it is time to give the PlayStation community something new, something different, that can really only be enjoyed on PS5."

'We believe in generations:' PlayStation argues cross-gen games risk stifling innovation

We believe in generations:' PlayStation argues cross-gen games risk stifling innovation

It would be one thing to be coy about it bit nooooo, they spit in the face of it, stunted on microsoft and less than a year later, are doing the same as Microsoft. People are just pointing out the hypocrisy here.

Daps
Sony's Jim Ryan: “We are going to launch PS5 this holiday and we're going to launch globally"

'We believe in generations:' PlayStation argues cross-gen games risk stifling innovation

It would be one thing to be coy about it bit nooooo, they spit in the face of it, stunted on microsoft and less than a year later, are doing the same as Microsoft. People are just pointing out the hypocrisy here.
of course the loyal Sony stans will spin every single thing Sony does
oh but but they need copies on the ps4 as if they are getting any of the profit :mjlol:
Sony purposefully lied knowing cross gen ain't it while all of their first party except for R&C are cross gen
Have consoles that are VASTLY superior to last gen consoles only to release games limited in design by a system released in 2013 until who knows when y'all :francis: