WB’s ‘Justice League Dark’ Is Set To Film in 2016!

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk about about laying foundation if the movie is good?
The issue I have is that DC has given me no reason to believe it will be good or to care about these characters I know nothing about. Their track record of making non-Nolan/non-Batman movies since 2000 is questionable at best. We had 2 Superman movies with mixed reviews, Catwoman, Jonah Hex and Green Lantern.

To be fair I did enjoy Constantine but fans of the character say that movie was nothing like the comic. So I have no idea what to expect and no reason to be excited.

So it's not so much about laying a foundation, it's more about building goodwill from the casual fans that will get them excited or curious for everything you do.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Been saying it for years breh. The exact same shyt. Cats argue about this shyt like they work for either company and got stock options. Just be a fan and enjoy being fed
Then again, most companies wouldn't be where they are if individuals like @Black Jack weren't stanning them heavy.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's not so much about laying a foundation, it's more about building goodwill from the casual fans that will get them excited or curious for everything you do.
What DC films are on the horizon that people aren't excited about?

You don't think the casual fan is excited to see BvS or Suicide Squad?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What DC films are on the horizon that people aren't excited about?

You don't think the casual fan is excited to see BvS or Suicide Squad?
Well JL dark is a group most casual fans never heard of and this is a thread about that movie. To answer your other question, I don't think a lot of casual fans even know about Suicide Squad, not enough to be excited about it. Most of the movie going public have only heard of the Joker from that whole cast of characters and outside that may know it as that Will Smith movie.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well JL dark is a group most casual fans never heard of and this is a thread about that movie. To answer your other question, I don't think a lot of casual fans even know about Suicide Squad, not enough to be excited about it. Most of the movie going public have only heard of the Joker from that whole cast of characters and outside that may know it as that Will Smith movie.
The Suicide Squad teaser has more views than BvS and they really haven't even started marketing for that yet.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps

Im pretty sure the 54 million people who watched the trailer care about it now and are excited about it

More views than the BvS trailer even

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IM 1, the Hulk which wasn't a huge hit and Iron Man 2 was enough to cause excitement for Thor to make 450M, but Nolan's Batman films, MoS and BvS won't cause excitement for a movie with the Joker, Will Smith and Batman and the ones to follow.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im pretty sure the 54 million people who watched the trailer care about it now and are excited about it

More views than the BvS trailer even
The Suicide Squad teaser has more views than BvS and they really haven't even started marketing for that yet.

Some of those people watched out of curiosity because they had no clue what a suicide squad was. Some of those people enjoyed it and got excited, some just :ehh: then moved on with their day and never thought about it again.