I bet I can:
Mahomes
Brady
Rodgers
Lamar
Dak
Burrow
Allen
Thats 7 right there I could probably keep going.
Burrow hadn’t even made it to the playoffs yet at that point so that’s cap

Dak :mjlol:

Josh Allen got bounced by this nikka in the playoffs at this point

Brady and Rodgers were pushing 15+ years at that point so Mahomes and Lamar are really your only arguments; fact u even said Dak and Burrow were better going into 2021 is foolish

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Every time is thread pops, I’m hopping the coach benches him for the rest of the year and allows him to stay home.
:yeshrug:
Not hating on a ninja. He will get all of his money. He can go away now. It’s always about the money. Dude has no heart.
:manny:

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
I see he settled that lawsuit

Dude need to get a new circle around him, get rid of the yes people and focus strictly on football and staying in the building and staying at the facilities 24/7…

Browns not helping with stefanski not putting in a running game and reworking that o line because u are stuck with dude unless @b. woods the saints take him

Daps
He wasn't very good in the 1st place. He wasn't good enough to warrant the contract Houston gave him. Then he became "Mr Nasty F.A.N", and someone decided he was goon enough to give him over $200 million guaranteed. His agent is a certified HOF'er though.

I've always said he was good but not worthy of that contract even when he was at his best! The contract is huge. Browns deserve all this fukkery for giving him that contract

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Man it's over for dude. He sucks. Was never fundamentally sound at QB. He was a playmaker. Now he's lost some athleticism and his mental is frayed cuz we all know he a F.A N.

If the Browns were to start Winston I guarantee you the Browns would win 2 games in a row

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Craziest falloff ever,was really fun to watch a few years ago. Cant believe those allegations did him in mentally like that. I dont think he would quit on football just because he got all that money,but you never know.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
dude isn’t healthy

you can tell he still hasn’t recovered from the surgery to his throwing shoulder

his arm looks dead