Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Them crackers insufferable with their Watson hate. Statistically a lot of them will/have voted for drump and he has done 1000 times worse shyt than watson can dream of
This is facts

I don't even support Deshuan but you made the biggest point I feel in all of this.

People pile on Black men for their alleged behaviour ( Deshaun, Diddy, Cosby, R Kelly, ect)

But the man they gonna vote for and may very well be President has over 30 sexual assault allegations/charges and is a convicted FELON

And most black felons can't even vote ( the irony)

I'm bout tired of everyone's hypocrisy

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Cheering a man after an injury is bad no matter how you feel about him. It’s not like you plugged in a quarterback and now you haven’t made. Fools should’ve played Jameis earlier but they went with another dude that should’ve been gone.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Feel bad for the guy. Money he’s made aside. That’s a tough injury and a foul way he got treated as he was carted off. Foul as hell…Cleveland fans should be ashamed of that. Not cool.

But on the other note, I bet the Browns organization gave a collective sigh of relief. They won’t ever say it, but Id bet they thought this was the best outcome for everyone minus Watson smh. They don’t have to play him and he get to keep his bread. Now they can start a QB who gives them a much better shot at winning games

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Feel bad for the guy. Money he’s made aside. That’s a tough injury and a foul way he got treated as he was carted off. Foul as hell…Cleveland fans should be ashamed of that. Not cool.

But on the other note, I bet the Browns organization gave a collective sigh of relief. They won’t ever say it, but Id bet they thought this was the best outcome for everyone minus Watson smh. They don’t have to play him and he get to keep his bread. Now they can start a QB who gives them a much better shot at winning games

I don't think that 72 mil per year cap hit he'd cost the Browns over the next two years is a best outcome for them.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't think that 72 mil per year cap hit he'd cost the Browns over the next two years is a best outcome for them.
Yeah, it’s not ideal, but sometimes you gotta eat some ish (pause) to get where you wanna go.

You wasn’t getting ANYTHING for him at this point. With his play and that contract, you just gotta eat it:manny:

Fall back, sell off high paid vets, keep the foundational players as best you can, and gain draft capital…fire the GM that did that Watson contract(my bad, do this first!) and rebuild…