CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to be interesting if this continues and the Browns are picking near the top of the draft. They probably taking a QB w/ the rookie deal, which would make the sunk cost on Watson's deal a little more manageable in roster construction.

Browns history with QBs doesn't give much optimism on anyone they'd draft though

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Every time this thread pops up, I hope it’s them sending him home for the rest of the season. This man is shot mentally. He has no joy anymore. Let him stay home.

I’m surprised the team hasn’t given up yet. They can salvage this season. Just have to rid themselves of this black cloud. The truth is hard sometimes. The coach is making the front office pay for their mistake.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Every time this thread pops up, I hope it’s them sending him home for the rest of the season. This man is shot mentally. He has no joy anymore. Let him stay home.

I’m surprised the team hasn’t given up yet. They can salvage this season. Just have to rid themselves of this black cloud. The truth is hard sometimes. The coach is making the front office pay for their mistake.
0-2, 0-3 you can salvage like the Ravens and not many before them have

1-5 it's too late especially when the other teams in the division are Steelers and Bengals. Season's over, money has to be reason the only reason he hasn't been sent home