Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Don't listen to the media when it comes to DeShaun Watson. He'll never get up positive mention.

I actually watched the game. His receivers were dropping passes that were literally in their hands. Every other play there was someone in the backfield. His offensive line couldn't block any damn body. Plus, his father died two days prior to the game in a close friend if his died as well that week.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If y'all believe this latest accusation I got swamp land in Montana to sell you.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So why compare him to baker? The situations are completely different. Baker wouldn't succeed in Cleveland right now either.
Even if that’s the case, I’m sure the Browns at this point would rather have Baker at his current deal than Watson on a fully guaranteed one.

The man has lost all benefit of a doubt and rightfully so. He’s not the hill for you to die on defending especially considering he has yet to show any humility for what transpired.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
So why compare him to baker? The situations are completely different. Baker wouldn't succeed in Cleveland right now either.

I think Baker would now. He humbled himself and is more mature. This Cleveland roster is good. If he can get the ball to Mike Evans he can get it to Amari Cooper and Jerry Jeudy

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Don't listen to the media when it comes to DeShaun Watson. He'll never get up positive mention.

I actually watched the game. His receivers were dropping passes that were literally in their hands. Every other play there was someone in the backfield. His offensive line couldn't block any damn body. Plus, his father died two days prior to the game in a close friend if his died as well that week.
If y'all believe this latest accusation I got swamp land in Montana to sell you.
Cut it out Deshaun you're cooked

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It’s not a good look when in Cleveland he gets out performed by other QBs on the browns. It’s not the scheme or the Offensive line or the WRs.

Joe Flacco who was washed 6 years ago off his coach looked better than Deshaun who was there for 2 seasons and a whole training camp

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People always say x fall off has to be studied but they never do it, just jump to quality real quick. I'm gonna study this breh this season until the good brother Jameis steps in :wow: