Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

NFL so corrupt :heh:

so they quietly removed his protection clauses and all of a sudden another lawsuit pops up after 1 game :comeon:

and sadly his agent is 100% in on this too

no way any agent who has his clients best interest would agree to removing his protection clauses

Browns literally had no leverage to even ask for some shyt like that

I bet Deshaun didn’t even know either

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if that’s the case, I’m sure the Browns at this point would rather have Baker at his current deal than Watson on a fully guaranteed one.

The man has lost all benefit of a doubt and rightfully so. He’s not the hill for you to die on defending especially considering he has yet to show any humility for what transpired.

I mean nobody forced them to take Watson. They chose this timeline.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I mean nobody forced them to take Watson. They chose this timeline.
That's not my point though and that's never been in dispute.

My point was that some posters in here are coming up with every reason to give Watson the benefit of a doubt that he can right the ship, when we've seen nothing during his Brown's tenure thus far that would inspire optimism.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
He wasn't very good in the 1st place. He wasn't good enough to warrant the contract Houston gave him. Then he became "Mr Nasty F.A.N", and someone decided he was goon enough to give him over $200 million guaranteed. His agent is a certified HOF'er though.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He wasn't very good in the 1st place. He wasn't good enough to warrant the contract Houston gave him. Then he became "Mr Nasty F.A.N", and someone decided he was goon enough to give him over $200 million guaranteed. His agent is a certified HOF'er though.
Bolded is cap. Let's not re-write history

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
U can’t name 5 QBs who were better than him going into 2021