Watson being traded to the Browns; 5yr/230mil

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
In no professional sport can you NOT play for two years and expect to be the same player. The Browns have to adjust to what Deshaun Watson is now and that is a level below what he was in terms of throwing and athleticism as he looks like he has put on some weight.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He wasn't humble during the entire sexual allegations, then he got the money. I follow him on social media, it's no secret here that he was once my favorite player. He needs a lesson in humility and for some reason being investigated for sexual harassment didn't humble him...

He was always flaunting trips and spending money, the entire way thru. Posting fake deep messages. Vocally fighting back vs the women and people who believed the women, who accused him...

And even before all this, him threatening to sit an entire season before any of this came to light. Nothing humble about that. It's one thing to request a trade and be unhappy with your team. It's another thing to threaten to sit out. That shyt lacks humility and is beyond unprofessional...

In hindsight, for as poorly run as the Texans have felt in recent years, they protect Deshaun. They gave him the keys to the franchise and he took that and bit the hands who fed him. He hasn't been right since and probably won't be. He hasn't played a full season's worth of games yet, so I'm not yet writing off a turnaround bit the early signs are troubling and I don't blame the fans or the press for being on his ass...

Exactly how I feel. The dude just seems out of it. I think he’s struggling to function in a world where he isn’t loved.
When they showed him before the Pittsburgh game meditating with his spiritual advisor (or whatever), I knew he was done. He isn't there mentally and I don't believe he ever will be.

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My rooting interest in this man is approaching Kobe/Tiger/MJ levels.
You would think he did 30 years fed time for rape.
But not even a criminal charge.
Nothing.
Just some hoes who knew what time it is showing up with their hands out once word got out his freaky had a price tag.
Just an entire generation of boys who have spent so long staring at tablet, phone, and tv screens that their perception of women is completely molded into
"we must respect all women," saying
"the Browns made a deal with the devil."
:camby::camby:
Why's that? Because he had to fork over some Gs to keep the secret of his handjobs safe.
Again, I state clearly: no criminal charges.
You just got a man who likes happy endings.
You got posters on this board that will fight tooth and nail to say that the Browns should wear rainbow cleats in honor of men getting fukked in the ass and sucking dikk and getting cum shot across their faces while they wear dresses,
and think that accepting that AND defending women showing up to online massage appointments with multimillionaire star athletes were taken advantage of is the right way to think.
Oh, AND apparently they know that better than the motherfukkin DA who looked at EVERY. SINGLE. COMPLAINT. and said
:camby:
To EVERY. SINGLE. WOMAN.
Generation fruit cake out here
"these poor, poor women had no idea. Oh. Just look at this one. This poor soul got cum in her hair when Deshawn didn't tell her he was about to blow, because his face was buried in her p*ssy. Oh the humanity."

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I think it’s more likely he plays well than fall off, every season offenses start slow I don’t know what else to tell y’all, like y’all be acting like the media heads who y’all be shytting on, sky is falling after two games cause a qb isn’t playing like Superman or some super efficient qb knowing every defense and making the perfect throw every time

But this goes back to my point of y’all overrating the qb position including pat

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
My rooting interest in this man is approaching Kobe/Tiger/MJ levels.
You would think he did 30 years fed time for rape.
But not even a criminal charge.
Nothing.
Just some hoes who knew what time it is showing up with their hands out once word got out his freaky had a price tag.
Just an entire generation of boys who have spent so long staring at tablet, phone, and tv screens that their perception of women is completely molded into
"we must respect all women," saying
"the Browns made a deal with the devil."
:camby::camby:
Why's that? Because he had to fork over some Gs to keep the secret of his handjobs safe.
Again, I state clearly: no criminal charges.
You just got a man who likes happy endings.
You got posters on this board that will fight tooth and nail to say that the Browns should wear rainbow cleats in honor of men getting fukked in the ass and sucking dikk and getting cum shot across their faces while they wear dresses,
and think that accepting that AND defending women showing up to online massage appointments with multimillionaire star athletes were taken advantage of is the right way to think.
Oh, AND apparently they know that better than the motherfukkin DA who looked at EVERY. SINGLE. COMPLAINT. and said
:camby:
To EVERY. SINGLE. WOMAN.
Generation fruit cake out here
"these poor, poor women had no idea. Oh. Just look at this one. This poor soul got cum in her hair when Deshawn didn't tell her he was about to blow, because his face was buried in her p*ssy. Oh the humanity."

It’s not this serious breh

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ehhh Tiger Woods issue also involved physical as his training style eventually caught up with him and played a part in his downfall as well.

The truth of the matter is that most fans couldn't care less about it if we're strictly speaking to sports. They just want to see you perform and win for their entertainment. Look at Tiger for example and how excited people get whenever he's in contention even after him being revealed to the world.
Tigers biggest issue was psychological. players were not afraid of him anymore. He cared a lot more about how people viewed him then he let on
I don't think it's solely psychological, almost 2 years off has to affect him in terms of football feel/reflexes, plus he just looks slower and heavier than his Houston days as well... I remember him being super elusive in the pocket and that's just not there anymore and I'm not sure it's coming back.
dog. Great players have miss a gang of amount of time due to injuries. They came back and still balled. Watson had no injuries at all.
Sports history is literally filled with athletes going from good to terrible overnight
Exactly and they are all psychological if they didnt have any catastrophic physical injuries. Watson wasnt just good he was great.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tigers biggest issue was psychological. players were not afraid of him anymore. He cared a lot more about how people viewed him then he let on

dog. Great players have miss a gang of amount of time due to injuries. They came back and still balled. Watson had no injuries at all.

Exactly and they are all psychological if they didnt have any catastrophic physical injuries. Watson wasnt just good he was great.
Why would they fear him if he wasn’t physically the same player anymore? It’s both psychological and physical.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't humble during the entire sexual allegations, then he got the money. I follow him on social media, it's no secret here that he was once my favorite player. He needs a lesson in humility and for some reason being investigated for sexual harassment didn't humble him...

He was always flaunting trips and spending money, the entire way thru. Posting fake deep messages. Vocally fighting back vs the women and people who believed the women, who accused him...

And even before all this, him threatening to sit an entire season before any of this came to light. Nothing humble about that. It's one thing to request a trade and be unhappy with your team. It's another thing to threaten to sit out. That shyt lacks humility and is beyond unprofessional...

In hindsight, for as poorly run as the Texans have felt in recent years, they protect Deshaun. They gave him the keys to the franchise and he took that and bit the hands who fed him. He hasn't been right since and probably won't be. He hasn't played a full season's worth of games yet, so I'm not yet writing off a turnaround bit the early signs are troubling and I don't blame the fans or the press for being on his ass...
I don’t know him personally so it’s just speculation, but Deshaun may just be one of those people who reached his goal, got his bag, and now he’s good.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

Tiger had spine fusion and a total of 5 back surgeries, tore his ACL and other knee related surgeries. It was all physical. He felt fine for a stretch of a few months between 2018 and 2019 and won the Tour Championships and Masters beating all the stars players that are winning now.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Watson missed 700 days flat between regular season snaps. That’s a LOT of time consecutively - I’m struggling to remember an elite player who missed that much time straight and went back to their previous level.