Watching Captain Marvel again after binge watching Ms Marvel….

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because a lot of shyt doesn't make it from the source material into the movies

Yet NONE of that what presented in the movie with the the two black characters that I mentioned EVER happened in source material? :mjtf:

So WHY was it then INSERTED IN? :mjlol:

Especially when Maria and Monica were SEPERATE characters from the cac version of Captain Marvel and had nothing to do with that characters origin storyline.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yet NONE of that what presented in the movie with the the two black characters that I mentioned EVER happened in source material? :mjtf:

So WHY was it then INSERTED IN? :mjlol:

Especially when Maria and Monica were SEPERATE characters from the cac version of Captain Marvel and had nothing to do with that characters origin storyline.

And Hank Pym created Ultron in the comics, not Tony Stark.

They obviously don’t go by everything in the comics. Killmongers backstory in BP is completely different than in the comics.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
White incels hated it because of feminism, I hated it because they made Monica idolize a white woman when the person she was closes to was her father Frank.
Iont even remember all that.

But was her dad a super hero though?…

I love my pops to death…but if Batman pulled up to my projects and gave me one of his Batterangs…dammit I’m Bat sixBat the rest of my life.

:russ:

Daps
I know casuals don't care about comic source material but this movies sucks IMO, in part because they reduced Monica Rambeau to Carol's child sidekick and wrote Monica's father out of her story so her mother could be in a weird relationship with Carol.

Monica should have had her own franchisee, she is not Carol's black friend.

Wait they were lesbians? :dwillhuh: