Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I also know that damn near the age of 50, it has to be something HE is doing for that to be the case.

Are some black men impervious to being self aware that they may be the problem?
No. But there is a very real wave of people not seeing us as human. It also seemed to have happened with him in DR. If he's the problem then I don't think it would.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paying for street p*ssy and flipping it to be a grand indictment of the modern american women, is fascinating yet depressing.

Paying for ass like its a case of beer is not fly. Its not. Never will be.

The reverse is. Having dope successful women fukk with you off gp, thats fly.
Them having pay for your shyt.

You cant bring that out of a women then Thats your problem.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
how can OP clown someone else when he runs to his anonymous internet friends to gossip about said person? :skip:

do yall dudes not see yourselves?

OP should have posted this with that meme where the nikka is crying behind the smiling mask.
The "friend" he's talking about either doesn't exist or some nikka that doesn't even know OP exists

And no .. they don't see themselves smh lol

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah. And Im not reading anymore from you. It’s obvious you dont think a man near 50 and still bytching like a teenager trying to figure it out may lack introspection. So as long as excuse makers like you exist, there will always find a rest haven.

I dont know many men my age who behave like him. Sorry

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
nikkas online is just pathetic as the females looking for a 100k nikka

nikkas crying over social media about women want thugs, women want ex cons, women don’t want a gentleman, women don’t want a nice man..

At least those women gave u their answer on what they want, avoid them..

However the so called thugs/ criminals u talk about only sell these bytches dreams until they fukk and leave them with a kid

Its the same lines “ oh baby i see me and you and if the chick have a kid, he will throw in i see us as a family growing, all the time he selling this chick dreams just to fukk

U do the same thing and then go find a decent woman..

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I also know that damn near the age of 50, it has to be something HE is doing for that to be the case.

Are some black men impervious to being self aware that they may be the problem?
Some people just have terrible luck with romance. Or it could be dude moves a certain way that is turning off women from him.

As you said earlier, if it's that puzzling to you, why don’t you have a talk with breh & see if that helps him out.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Late 40s. Very :mjcry:

That makes it a different breh.

I don't think it's a problem for a breh around that age to be a "passport bro" aka a trick.

He's going to get far more compliance as a trick from a woman looking to get out of a third world nation than from a woman in a first world nation. Simply based on the dynamic the woman in the third world nation is in. Deep down he most likely knows what it really is and at almost close to 50 years old just wants his relationships with women to be on easy mode.