Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That makes it a different breh.

I don't think it's a problem for a breh around that age to be a "passport bro" aka a trick.
I do because what you guys don’t realize is that those dudes are outliers but very loud on social media. 98% of the menu you will know. Age will not have that mentality.

98% of the men you know at this age will not be whining on social media every day complaining about women. He stands out for a reason amongst my peers.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Quit hating, live your life & stop worrying about another man's personal endeavors/perspectives because it doesn't fit your narrative.
You really think I’m hating on that? I really wish the term hating dies because there is absolutely nothing about buying p*ssy overseas and saying black American women should do better on the basis of one’s nose being open to some Dominican ran through is worth envying.

:scust:

Some of you guys are not puzzled by anything

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Some people just have terrible luck with romance. Or it could be dude moves a certain way that is turning off women from him.

As you said earlier, if it's that puzzling to you, why don’t you have a talk with breh & see if that helps him out.
Bro… A lot of people have been commenting to him online and helping him. He doesn’t want to hear it.

He’s in the all caps posting phase now

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
You really think I’m hating on that? I really wish the term hating dies because there is absolutely nothing about buying p*ssy overseas and saying black American women should do better on the basis of one’s nose being open to some Dominican ran through us worth envying.

:scust:

Some of you guys are not puzzled by anything anything

The fact that you're so pressed & emotional over another man's personal situation, which doesn't affect you, speaks volumes. :pachaha::mjlol:

NYC Rebel

Daps
:francis:You nikkas sound like hoes stop dikk watching unless he's fukking with something that belongs to you.
dikk watching? I’m with a black American woman and this dude spent all this energy attacking black American women for months

Yesterday I saw it evolve to him becoming a passport bro. And there’s something wrong with ME being :dahell: over him buying ran through small island p*ssy and vilifying black American women for not being as nice to him?

I’m sorry… I’m not going to be :unimpressed: Like you are about everything. Hes going to get a :what: from me and most normal men.

I’ve never seen this shyt happen in real time until yesterday