Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
waterboy+2.jpg
Some people just don’t have da social skills…

:pachaha:
:deadrose:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Everything is lovely when u go to another country and meet women and say they cook u a meal, give u ass or other shyt u say American women don’t do

But then let that 90 day fiancé kick in and then they find out that chick been ran through by the whole village, that nikka u passed by at the airport was actually fukking her before u arrived and her wanting to head to America or want u to buy her and her parents shyt, then these fools will be like “ i thought u women was different than American women “

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So these passports brehs actually married to these women or just hooking up?

:patrice:

Most travel just for cheap sex , they even tell themselves not to marry foreign women and bring them to the U.S unless you want them to be ruined

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fellow Gen X. I havent seen the guy in years, but online you can see hes not the most photogenic chap. After a while I had to turn off his twitter & FB posts because every single post is a complaint about Black American women. For months on end. Its weird to me because at our age, you should be able to discern better. At some point its something that you are doing. Dude has worked for the city for years…does well, could retire on three years. But the whining and saying women outside the country treat him better. The final straw for me was him obviously being in the DR for the first time and saying “a Dominican woman took me out to lunch. A black woman in the states would never do that.” :mjlol:

For a fukking lunch? Its that bad?

Now hes full blown passport breh.

Ive never witnessed the evolution into becoming one. Wild to see…..
This dude was so pathetic he couldn't bag and Dominican in NY? With a city job on top of that :mjlol: