Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:They exist. Ya’ll just rather pay attention to goofy and loud hoes on social media/podcasts
You're partially right. I had a wealthy married woman from Singapore book an executive suite
and fly 17 hours to see me so maybe it doesn't apply to married older women

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm 6'3 semi-retired twice and I've been overseas for 14+ years and my fair share of women of all races.
All women see you as a lick or worse yet retirement plan when you're accomplished - It's up to you to discern what you get in that trade.
Some guys want the 6 figure student loan high calorie women who won't submit because it's all they know. More power
to their divorce attorneys and future 1 bed room landlord I guess. This tr!ck men play on themselves where we think women like us for
us not what we can do for them is hilarious.
How would they know we have money if we don't show it? That's the point I'm making. I firmly believe in how you get em is how you lose them. If you're flashing money to try and seduce women then it makes sense that you are only getting women who value you for your money. I could short cut the game and get an expensive car or clothes to attract women but then I'm likely to attract gold diggers. However if you are just meeting them in regular ways and using personality to get women then you know they are with you more for who you are than what you can provide them. I don't show or mention money until at least a few months in. Now they may want to stay longer because of that or put up with more shyt but at least I know that's not what attracted them in the first place.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
a am
Not allowed to do WHAT? He should shut the fukk up about Black American women, attacking them by using a small island women hes purchased.

Whats wrong with some of you?
Women everywhere are for sale your money just goes further in those other countries. I can do without bm & bw publicly attacking eachother but I'm not going to knock a bm for going somewhere else to find a woman. I didn't always feel like this, my view on this topic has evolved over the last couple of years after seeing the way these women are moving out here. It is what it is.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Women everywhere are for sale
Then tell him that. I don’t need to be told that lesson. Second, I’m not using a Dominican chick who grabs at Passport brehs dikks as they parade the streets in hopes of getting a score to bash Black American women. There’s nothing cool about that no matter how much you post.

I have a great Black American woman in my life. No one asked his dumb ass to bring her into his bytching but he did in saying what he said about Black American women

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would they know we have money if we don't show it? That's the point I'm making. I firmly believe in how you get em is how you lose them. If you're flashing money to try and seduce women then it makes sense that you are only getting women who value you for your money. I could short cut the game and get an expensive car or clothes to attract women but then I'm likely to attract gold diggers. However if you are just meeting them in regular ways and using personality to get women then you know they are with you more for who you are than what you can provide them. I don't show or mention money until at least a few months in. Now they may want to stay longer because of that or put up with more shyt but at least I know that's not what attracted them in the first place.
You’re missing the part where even regular women have high student debt and will most likely want financial security in the future ( Big house, cars, health insurance). At one point this investment was worth it but it’s diminishing returns now. The key difference is a goldigger is honest about her intentions and you can replace her with another. I don’t flash a damn thing but each to their own. Everyone has their path in life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
OP were you the girl on all of thirsting howl the 3rds early records? lady London or whatever :russ:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
For a group of nikkas y’all don’t care about (Passport Bros) y’all certainly make alot of goddamn threads complaining about them

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nikkas are out here running into straight sociopaths and you worried about a nikka going overseas to see what it is :childplease:
Stop dikk policing and let these dudes live
As long as they not over their doing weird case shyt
Leave them be
Ain’t too many women over her worth the shyt they think they are in their heads
The only thing passport bros need to understand is to marry her and keep her in her home country
You bring that bytch to the US
It’s over:pachaha:
That’s the only blind spot them nikkas be having and don’t understand
Western culture, specifically America
Will have that submissive bytch running circles around they goof asses :Kd: :francis:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
nikkas are out here running into straight sociopaths and you worried about a nikka going overseas to see what it is :childplease:
Stop dikk policing and let these dudes live
As long as they not over their doing weird case shyt
Leave them be
Ain’t too many women over her worth the shyt they think they are in their heads
The only thing passport bros need to understand is to marry her and keep her in her home country
You bring that bytch to the US
It’s over:pachaha:
That’s the only blind spot them nikkas be having and don’t understand
Western culture, specifically America
Will have that submissive bytch running circles around they goof asses :Kd: :francis:
All that shyt you posted when this niqqa wagged a dollar around and went “buy a cheap p*ssy” to justify saying black American women in this country are no good.

I don’t give a damn who he fukks, but to be a grown ass man who never had a chick buy him a bag of potato chips and gets excited because of Dominican chick bought him pastella to say Black American woman ain’t shyt at the age of 50 has me like :dahell: and that’s a perfectly rational reaction.

fukk who you wanna fukk but don’t blame black American women for your inability to find a good one. It’s amazing you type all that shyt and can’t focus on that which I discussed. I don’t give a fukk about the rest of your paragraph. Dudes gotta be super lame walking around in a foreign country like the Statue of Liberty holding an American dollar in the air screaming black women ain’t shyt in America. I’m calling that bullshyt out because 99% of the men who walk around around that age that I know aren’t lame like that. So pardon me if I’m like :dahell:

That shyt isn’t normal