Watching an age mate justify turning into a passport bro is wild stuff

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
One of my mutual friends is like that. Dude is approaching 40, renting a room in a 2 bd apartment, no car, 2 different baby mommas, no career , works side jobs, and overweight

:snoop:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
One of my mutual friends is like that. Dude is approaching 40, renting a room in a 2 bd apartment, no car, 2 different baby mommas, no career , works side jobs, and overweight

:snoop:

Yeah

It’s crazy that these dudes are no different than the women they criticize for dating thugs/ex cons and have these unrealistic expectations as well

mag357

Superstar
Daps
U know what's so weird...all my life I've noticed the most hating ass nikkaz be like the married, with kids ass nikkaz.

They be on some, "man, you ain't got kids yet?".
"Man, you ain't got a lady yet"
"Man you ain't miserable like us yet".

Sir... Your "age mate" aint giving two fcks about you. Why is he leasing a condo in your brain.

Live your life. Hes living his

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
You think any woman values the content of your character over your utility ?

:russ:
What women y'all be dealing with? I can complain about modern day dating with the best of them but there really are plenty of women who just want a man to treat them right and will be really giving for a good man. nikkas just be too hypnotized by a fat ass or a cute face and allow women to get away with shytty behavior. I'll cut one off quick that I can tell is trying to use me or is too selfish.

As far as the passport bros that is always funny to me since a lot of women in those countries these dudes are meeting are looking to hit a lick with American men. Somehow they convince themselves that is any different than the behavior of the American women they complain about.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He was dead ass serious. And that’s when I had enough. He’s from New York… Works for the city… And never had a shorty even pick up a bacon egg & cheese sammich for him?” :dahell:
Do y'all not realize that every man isn't treated the same by women? Wanting signs of affection is a natural human impulse. Are black men human beings or machines to ya'll?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Do y'all not realize that every man isn't treated the same by women? Wanting signs of affection is a natural human impulse. Are black men human beings or machines to ya'll?
That's cause so many men don't demand that treatment either. There are a bunch of spineless men who will let a woman treat them any kind of way just to say they have a woman. Or they act like tricks just to get a woman then act like they're shocked that they end up with women treating them like shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I also know that damn near the age of 50, it has to be something HE is doing for that to be the case.

Are some black men impervious to being self aware that they may be the problem?