watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was takin' into account melyssa's personality too
like i've said before, beyonce seems like she doesn't have a pinch of personality and comes across like a robot

like i have said she is still single..she is a tv personality most have it for the cameras but thats neither here nor there because we dont know them, i am just talking looking at the bigger picture

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
like i have said she is still single..she is a tv personality most have it for the cameras but thats neither here nor there because we dont know them, i am just talking looking at the bigger picture

maybe she single by choice though
i hear you though

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Do y'all do anything other than sit around and speculate on complete stranger's relationships? Get a hobby sheesh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
i see what you sayin
yeah, beyonce just ain't never really been all that to me
sure, she nice lookin' but her looks don't add up to her hype but more importantly she's always come off kinda simple and fake or just contrived in her interviews
beyonce always seems like she's read off of a sheet of paper what to say before she says anythin and like she tryin' to remember what was written on the paper for her
And Ford comes off as what exactly? You're talking just based on your crush, stop trying to rationalize it. Based on what everyone knows, you take Beyonce every. single. timem.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
And Ford comes off as what exactly? You're talking just based on your crush, stop trying to rationalize it. Based on what everyone knows, you take Beyonce every. single. timem.

i mean, we all lookin' from the outside lookin' in though, same goes for beyonce :ld: