watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
She got her real estate license and you using that as an example of how she is much more than a chick who showed her t*ts and ass for a living? Come on bruh, i got cats that work for me that get their real estate license in their spare time after working a 12 hour shift. It aint hard to do.

You say she could have gotten into the restaurant business, well why didnt she? Where all them Melyssa Ford restaurants at? What has she done to show you she knows the first thing about running a restaurant? So looks like you telling me she woulda been running Jay pockets looking for something to keep her busy until she found something that stuck. Yeah im sure every man cant wait to get a hold of a woman like that.

It aint about marrying a superstar. Its marrying a woman who brings something to the table other than her ass. If he wanted a trophy wife he could have found plenty that havent had their t*ts and ass on display for every nikka with basic cable.

yeah, she moved on from the videos and pursue other shyt (actin', hostin' tv shows --- had a bet show for quick minute, movies and now real estate)
i'm sayin' she could have done the restaurant thing if she wanted too. i was usin' that as an example
i didn't say shyt bout her runnnin' jay's pockets. the whole time i been sayin' she could do anythin' because skies the limit
she had her own money (not a lot compared to jay's obviously) but she had her own where she could've (still can) pursue any avenue she wants. she's independent
i don't think she out here lookin' for handouts and shyt lol

and just because she was "all up in the videos" as a video vixen, don't mean that's all there is to her. not every video vixen is a hoe, bruh

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
and just because she was "all up in the videos" as a video vixen, don't mean that's all there is to her. not every video vixen is a hoe, bruh
:cape:

There are so so so many good reasons why so many of those IG/video vixens remain single,

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
true but who knows with every 1 of them
it's 50/50. melyssa and whoever the lucky nikka is both have to accept each others' invitations :yeshrug:
Bruh I would not want this chick raising my kids or being my financial partner. She looks good as fukk :damn: but that's about where it ends. She has positioned herself to be good for nothing longer than a summer MAX and realistically a couple of nuts. If women want to hold a man's interest they have to bring more to the table than their bodies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
broke in terms of what? compared to jay z or the typical superstar? yeah, in that regard we all broke lol
i hear you but love is love bruh. if you truly in love with a woman and think she's the one, then you gonna follow ya heart
i hear you but i like to look at the whole picture and not just part of it
Thata not what the thread is about. The thread is about choosing ford over beyonce because ford has a bigger butt, which is dumb because that's the only thing she has going for her.

No one's impregnating ford, no ones wifing ford so obviously her twat is dry and wack. And she's 39. Shell duck around and give birth to a schizophrenic child with lupus with those degraded genes. Bad idea all around but you go follow your heart like a chick.

You want horse face over beyonce. You have a preference for strong face women just because they have a fat ass. No need to put your Financials at risk free a broke bytch.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
yeah, she moved on from the videos and pursue other shyt (actin', hostin' tv shows --- had a bet show for quick minute, movies and now real estate)
i'm sayin' she could have done the restaurant thing if she wanted too. i was usin' that as an example
i didn't say shyt bout her runnnin' jay's pockets. the whole time i been sayin' she could do anythin' because skies the limit
she had her own money (not a lot compared to jay's obviously) but she had her own where she could've (still can) pursue any avenue she wants. she's independent
i don't think she out here lookin' for handouts and shyt lol

Lets take a look at the options back in 99-00

With Melyssa Ford you have a 10 (just giving her this number for the sake of the argument) that has a bunch of ifs and buts pertaining to her future because she has shown no potential or move to do anything else at this point. She is famous for being wet and flaunting ass and t*ts for money. The only difference between her and "insert random unknown dime" is she is in music videos for everyone to see.

With Beyonce you have a 9 (Giving her a 9 because looks is the only area i could even pretend to give Ford an edge) who has her own money, has a great career, actual talent, is 5 years younger, and is famous for something she actually had to work at.

Without knowing either one of those women we cant comment on their personalities so im not gonna give Ford a win here. Unless your goal was to find and marry the finest woman you can with no other qualifications then the obvious choice there is Beyonce. And even if thats your goal you can find one that every guy hasnt seen spread on tv and in magazines. Yeah her being in videos doesnt make her a hoe, but given unlimited options ill take the dime who isnt showing her ass for money over the one that is every single time.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This video is 15 years old and Melyssa Ford doesn't have much to offer outside of being eye candy, broke eye candy at that. She's been passed around like a baton at the Penn Relay Games and Jay should entertain this cotdam foolishness?

The thirst in this thread is so strong you guys are going to need an IV filled with fluids to bring you back to reality.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I would not want this chick raising my kids or being my financial partner. She looks good as fukk :damn: but that's about where it ends. She has positioned herself to be good for nothing longer than a summer MAX and realistically a couple of nuts. If women want to hold a man's interest they have to bring more to the table than their bodies.

but you say that like she still all up in the videos and out here as eye candy on every famous nikkas' arm
like i said, she done moved on from the music videos and doin' the real estate thing now and has done several venues since the music videos
i think she even got a reality show on bravo or some shyt now

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Thata not what the thread is about. The thread is about choosing ford over beyonce because ford has a bigger butt, which is dumb because that's the only thing she has going for her.

No one's impregnating ford, no ones wifing ford so obviously her twat is dry and wack. And she's 39. Shell duck around and give birth to a schizophrenic child with lupus with those degraded genes. Bad idea all around but you go follow your heart like a chick.

You want horse face over beyonce. You have a preference for strong face women just because they have a fat ass. No need to put your Financials at risk free a broke bytch.

naw, i went into their personalities too, bruh
beyonce comes off as dumb as fukkin' brick, like she ain't got a mind of her own
if she worth a lot? yes, but beyonce' got a team of muthafukkas who do her work for her. it's easy to stay afloat and win when you got a team
melyssa ford seems to be an independent (irony of me usin' this word for her and not beyonce who used it for herself in a song! lol) thinker

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Lets take a look at the options back in 99-00

With Melyssa Ford you have a 10 (just giving her this number for the sake of the argument) that has a bunch of ifs and buts pertaining to her future because she has shown no potential or move to do anything else at this point. She is famous for being wet and flaunting ass and t*ts for money. The only difference between her and "insert random unknown dime" is she is in music videos for everyone to see.

With Beyonce you have a 9 (Giving her a 9 because looks is the only area i could even pretend to give Ford an edge) who has her own money, has a great career, actual talent, is 5 years younger, and is famous for something she actually had to work at.

Without knowing either one of those women we cant comment on their personalities so im not gonna give Ford a win here. Unless your goal was to find and marry the finest woman you can with no other qualifications then the obvious choice there is Beyonce. And even if thats your goal you can find one that every guy hasnt seen spread on tv and in magazines. Yeah her being in videos doesnt make her a hoe, but given unlimited options ill take the dime who isnt showing her ass for money over the one that is every single time.

i hear you and great points
all i'm sayin' is melyssa comes across as a lot more of brains and beauty to me than beyonce ever has

01ae485e_Weebay_shrug_zps9748fdc7.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
but you say that like she still all up in the videos and out here as eye candy on every famous nikkas' arm
like i said, she done moved on from the music videos and doin' the real estate thing now and has done several venues since the music videos
i think she even got a reality show on bravo or some shyt now
It dont matter what shes doing now. She wasted her prime years showing her body instead of building that foundation

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It dont matter what shes doing now. She wasted her prime years showing her body instead of building that foundation

that's 1 way of lookin' at
the other way is she used the music video as a steppin' stone and banked aka saved money for her future endeavors (school bein' 1 i'm assumin')

besides, it ain't like she far away from her "prime" years these days :whew:

melyssa-ford-airbnb-roc-nation-sports-super-bowl-party-2014-the-jasmine-brand.jpg