watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
naw, i went into their personalities too, bruh
beyonce comes off as dumb as fukkin' brick, like she ain't got a mind of her own
if she worth a lot? yes, but beyonce' got a team of muthafukkas who do her work for her. it's easy to stay afloat and win when you got a team
melyssa ford seems to be an independent (irony of me usin' this word for her and not beyonce who used it for herself in a song! lol) thinker
Beyonce is talented and driven. Melyssa ford is a booty model who couldn't get wife's up before she hit 40. She's done.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Beyonce is talented and driven. Melyssa ford is a booty model who couldn't get wife's up before she hit 40. She's done.

you act like it don't go 50/50 though :stopitslime:
she gotta wannabe with a nikka just as much as he wannabe with her :wtb:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i almost forgot just how beautiful she looked in this video, gotdamn! :whew:

tumblr_mi38md4AtM1rbppffo1_400.gif

IFWT_melyssaford2.jpg

why because she was fine..thats a dime a dozen..where is she now? still broke and single, you would marry her and get divorced and have her take half while jay z and his partner are about to be billionaires...only on the coli

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
why because she was fine..thats a dime a dozen..where is she now? still broke and single, you would marry her and get divorced and have her take half while jay z and his partner are about to be billionaires...only on the coli

broke compared to who?
like i said, she's into real estate and just had a reality tv show
ever thought that she's single by choice?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broke compared to who?
like i said, she's into real estate and just had a reality tv show
ever thought that she's single by choice?

i know many people in real estate thats not doing big things, flavor flave had numerous seasons of big reality shows along with many others and are broke..networks get the big bucks compared to actors, they are pimps actors or the hoes

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
how about broke compared to beyonce dude

money doesn't = love
sure, it's nice if the woman has it but that's great if the love is there
money don't create or make love

i know many people in real estate thats not doing big things, flavor flave had numerous seasons of big reality shows along with many others and are broke..networks get the big bucks compared to actors, they are pimps actors or the hoes

fair enough but who are we to say she broke, though?
broke compared to people like beyonce? sure, ok
but broke in terms of bein' homeless? i don't think so

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
money doesn't = love
sure, it's nice if the woman has it but that's great if the love is there
money don't create or make love

fair enough but who are we to say she broke, though?
broke compared to people like beyonce? sure, ok
but broke in terms of bein' homeless? i don't think so

okay well you can fall in love through looks as you said jay z should have married

I am thinking 9 out of 10 dudes if given the choice to marry beyonce or her would pick beyonce...you would be that 1-10 to pick ford

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
okay well you can fall in love through looks as you said jay z should have married

I am thinking 9 out of 10 dudes if given the choice to marry beyonce or her would pick beyonce...you would be that 1-10 to pick ford

i was takin' into account melyssa's personality too
like i've said before, beyonce seems like she doesn't have a pinch of personality and comes across like a robot