watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Melyssa Ford's a thot and a hood rat but stop bringing up Beyonce's accomplishments. That has nothing to do with whether she's more attractive or not. Melyssa Ford is sexier....point blank. Most men don't care about a woman's money. Most regular dudes like us will still go for the cute chick that's a teacher rather than the chick that's a lawyer. We don't judge mates off their earning potential primarily. That's a female trait. If we did, Oprah would be the baddest bytch.

Dude said Jay should've married Melyssa Ford, we're not talking about just fukking her, which I'd still take Beyonce just off looks anyway, but when it comes to who I'm wifing, a woman's career is absolutely relevant. If she's a piece of shyt, nothing can save her, but if we're talking about two good women, the career can definitely be the tie breaker.

And the reason I talk about being in the public eye for 20 years and not having a scandal is to imply that Beyonce is most likely a decent woman at the least, no matter how powerful you are or how good your PR team is, at her level of fame some shyt is bound to leak. Not saying she's perfect just that she clearly has the discipline and self-control to handle herself on that stage and keep her dirty laundry secret. There's chicks with 500 IG followers that can't keep their business to themselves.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I know Melyssa Ford's a thot and a hood rat but stop bringing up Beyonce's accomplishments. That has nothing to do with whether she's more attractive or not. Melyssa Ford is sexier....point blank. Most men don't care about a woman's money. Most regular dudes like us will still go for the cute chick that's a teacher rather than the chick that's a lawyer. We don't judge mates off their earning potential primarily. That's a female trait. If we did, Oprah would be the baddest bytch.

Thats a half truth and you know it. If they both fine and have the same personality guys would go for the lawyer everything else being equal. The lawyer loses points because she will be time constrained or older due to her spending more time in school than the teacher.

Also both the teacher and lawyer are earning their keep with respectable jobs. Melyssa Ford was nothing but a pair of t*ts and an ass. She brought nothing to the table other than her looks, thats why the fact that Beyonce actually had a respectable job and income enters the picture.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Beyoncé is a special kind of women tho. I peep that when I hear her speak very authoritative but elegant. Very intelligent and demands respect on site. She's a straight up alpha female

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Beyoncé is a special kind of women tho. I peep that when I hear her speak very authoritative but elegant. Very intelligent and demands respect on site. She's a straight up alpha female

By far and she has her own money. Not some random video hoe who probably did the video for $200 and a night in bed with Dame Dash lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
if you nikkaz ever seen beyounce in person and actually working in a studio.
there is no comp for mellyssa ford.

you dude gotta realize...this chic mellyssa ford entertained sisqo and flo rida.
i don't think she was cool enough to make anybody who really had some kind of depth attracted past the first encounter visually.

i think y'all also forget that a video shoot is a long ass time and ford is a prude style canuck.
plus, the one who created all the rules to so-called professional video ho'n.
so, i don't think any guy who really is a top draw, that is hood hood.
is going to want to be fukk'n with mellyssa ford past just the eye candy lust period.
when, you already have a higher draw and before she became known as jessica rabbit.

art barr

beyounce wit a mouthfull of mcdonald's finishing maurice joshua house remix runs >>>>jessica rabbit.

now, if jessica rabbit could sing, the song the cartoon jessica rabbit did in roger rabbit.

imo, the version in the movie is better, btw

maybe she could make an argument, of possibly competing with beyounce.
past that both have that weird disconnect as far as sensual sultryness.
plus, give off a kinda prude in bed awkwardness.
that still kelly in person is just way more alluring of a woman.
in person kelly is killing beyounce and jessica rabbit.
personality wise michelle is still cooler than all them broads, too.
michelle is cool in harold's with dudes singing bullshyt survivor runs and could easily have been embarrassed.
yet, she was still cool as fukk.
i don't see beyounce and jessica rabbit in that social thing like that.
to be honest about who/what comes off as this or that socially in person.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Jay z obviously thinks with his brain and his dikk evidenced by him not marrying that broke bytch.

Canadian women are only chasing dollars at the end of the day.

Mos Def learned the hard way

man, flo rida clowned her, breh.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
y'all sayin' "why would jay marry a video vixen" and "melyssa a hoe" and all of that without even knowin' the shyt that y'all sayin' is true :shaq2:

just because she did music videos don't mean she fukkin' all of these nikkas she was workin' with. some women do have morals and i think she does :yeshrug:

if jay would've started datin' her right after they met (if that's when they 1st met) durin' "big pimpin" then it would be different because up until that point melyssa had only done a handful of videos and the 1st few ones she did it was like she stood out just yet like the melyssa ford we know today. video vixens really became a thing when melyssa ford and gloria came in the game and switched up, so if he would've married her sometime after that "big pimpin'" video, it would've changed the course of her history in the way the way that some of y'all viewin' her now

like i said, just because a woman does a music video in bikinis and all of that, doesn't mean she always out here hoein' and fukkin' and suckin' every nikkas' dikk

come on bruhs, let's not box people in and group em all together. y'all know we as blacks already get enough of that shyt on the daily :stopitslime:

nikka, the fact she was an unknown and could work as a pinup was why she got to where he was.
she was not a higher draw than leila arceri.
whose look is what made the draw for all these females in q tip's vibrant thing.
all combined with hype williams and little x camera work.
is what made jessica wabbit and any ig video hopeful to this day.

art barr

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
man, flo rida clowned her, breh.

art barr
A man at the end of his career lookin at her like a bum bytch. Fat ass and all. Facts. Twat and domestic skills obviously lackluster.

L.a ate her ass up and sent her back to Canada

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
nikka, the fact she was an unknown and could work as a pinup was why she got to where he was.
she was not a higher draw than leila arceri.
whose look is what made the draw for all these females in q tip's vibrant thing.
all combined with hype williams and little x camera work.
is what made jessica wabbit and any ig video hopeful to this day.

art barr

dap just for the leila arcieri mention :obama:
bytch was bad :wow:
but i always liked melyssa more :yeshrug:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that this is actually being seriously debated shows why and how so many dudes who get a little money end up wifing up the wrong chick, getting completely played and taken for everything they had, and then end up busting their ass for the next 20 years just to make child support and alimony payments.

Jay was seeing chicks like Melyssa Ford in groups on a daily basis. A woman like Beyonce comes along maybe once in a lifetime, and that's if you're one of the biggest entertainers in the world. Wise the fukk up. It's like saying Stedman shoulda wifed up Wendy Williams.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The fact that this is actually being seriously debated shows why and how so many dudes who get a little money end up wifing up the wrong chick, getting completely played and taken for everything they had, and then end up busting their ass for the next 20 years just to make child support and alimony payments.

Jay was seeing chicks like Melyssa Ford in groups on a daily basis. A woman like Beyonce comes along maybe once in a lifetime, and that's if you're one of the biggest entertainers in the world. Wise the fukk up. It's like saying Stedman shoulda wifed up Wendy Williams.

i hear you
but at the same time, beyonce done had damn near everythin' laid out for her already
all she had to do was practice her craft and the rest was done for her by her mom and dad (they was her foundation)
then once she signed and the label came around, the label kicked into full swing and do their job
meanwhile melyssa is livin' like every other fine woman from check to check and then tryin' to make a way doin' music videos

see, melyssa was workin' on a smaller scale from beyonce
but she still made a way even though the climb up was a bit more challengin' in a lot of ways

a woman like beyonce? what's beyonce like? just because she's a superstar don't mean her shyt don't stink?
a woman can be like beyonce aka the biggest singer in the world and still not be shyt outside of her public persona
y'all nikkas caught up in a brand and image
i'm talkin' bout past all that shyt
yeah, melyssa ford was a video vixen in music videos but she used that as a steppin' stone to get into other endeavors (school, real estate, tv shows, movies etc)