watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before men swallowed the feminist pill and brought into the idea of wanting a "career" woman, men did exactly that for eons. Don't try to shame dudes because they don't necessarily adhere to your line of thinking.....that's only 40 years old anyway. I could care less what my woman earns. Even if it was 35k. We'd live off my salary and bank all of hers. It's like number 10 out of all the things I'd look at.
You know what's better than pushing your rusted Pinto to the side of the highway?
Letting your twin Audi R8s sit in the driveway because you didn't date a broke ho and your combined yearly income and investments place you in the 1% in terms of household earnings :blessed:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I would simp after her.
But I'm a 19 year old broke college student.
What would a multi-millionaire rapper who was becoming the most successful of his generation want with a bartender-turned-booty model who stood half naked in his videos?
Let's be real, Jay Z has continually been business minded since he got out of the crack game, no kids on the side, no prison sentences, not even big court battles.
After nearly two decades in the industry Melyssa Ford hasn't even accumulated "wealth" yet, wasn't she driving a Honda Accord back when The Game dropped "Wouldn't Get Far?"
I would have smashed if I was him, but married, or even dated?
Nah :dame:

that line was a bullshyt ass line from the game :mjlol:
but you know, it's the game and he's got a ton of them :camby:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You would pass up an 8 figure net worth R&B legend for a video ho?
martin3.png

it ain't "all about da moneeeey" - t.i.

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Ford would divorce jay in like four months and write a book on that nikka also get half of his shyt...
9740_900.gif

Marry Bee was a good look and a greater investment, I mean beside looks what else is she bring to the table? She look like the type of chick that dont do head, dont cook, etc etc