watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Before men swallowed the feminist pill and brought into the idea of wanting a "career" woman, men did exactly that for eons. Don't try to shame dudes because they don't necessarily adhere to your line of thinking.....that's only 40 years old anyway. I could care less what my woman earns. Even if it was 35k. We'd live off my salary and bank all of hers. It's like number 10 out of all the things I'd look at.

Bruh you just agreed with me. It's not that the woman is a lawyer and earns a lot of money that would cause a guy to overlook her, it's everything else that goes along with being a lawyer that is a turn off. Would you choose the teacher that earned 35k over the teacher that made 100k EVERYTHING else being equal? Hell no you wouldn't.

So you really aren't turning down the lawyer because of the money, you turning her down because there are 9 other things you looking for before you get to money. I went from dating a pharmacist to a teacher for that exact reason.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Bruh you just agreed with me. It's not that the woman is a lawyer and earns a lot of money that would cause a guy to overlook her, it's everything else that goes along with being a lawyer that is a turn off. Would you choose the teacher that earned 35k over the teacher that made 100k EVERYTHING else being equal? Hell no you wouldn't.

So you really aren't turning down the lawyer because of the money, you turning her down because there are 9 other things you looking for before you get to money. I went from dating a pharmacist to a teacher for that exact reason.

Aight, okay. I feel you.

I'm just saying men and women are different. Women see money as primary selection criteria and men see it as a nice bonus. It's nice but, it's a lot lower on my list than other things.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Not for nothing breh, do you actually know her? Cuz all anybody in this thread is doing, is weaving who's out of whims.

It goes back to the original response. Both are extremely attractive women, only one comes with mega millions.
Why not sacrifice a few inches off the hips and cheeks for the sake of crazy commas?
And 90% of men ain't rich either. Maybe there's a correlation.
In aristocratic circles, Beyonce would be a wealthy duchess, Jay-Z would be a wealthy Marquis and Melyssa Ford would be the sexy brothel tart. You might spend chump coin on her, and screw her senseless in the meantime, but you don't marry a trollop when you can marry a duchess.

Wouldnt chose either. One's a washed up smut. The other comes off as fake, insincere and entitled in all her interactions with the public which is my number #1 turnoff in women. We're only going back and forth because dudes commented on Melyssa Ford's beauty and cats said Beyonce's better looking because she's more successful as if her being one of the most successful black female artists means she's also the most beautiful black woman alive too. Typical BeeHive talk.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
One of the few very high profile relationships in the world that is actually lasting and hasn't kicked the bucket yet....the two are actually building wealth that will be passed to their black children...but he should have married Melyssa Ford?

I"m :russ: but I'm thinking you gotta be :troll:ing so I'm really like :francis:.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why people say this, she seems cool to me

beyonce just seems so clueless most of the time, like all of her thoughts are of what someone else told her to say
like i said, like a robot
least in her interviews

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It's funny how all these video hoes become older and all of a sudden move away from rappers and try to latched on to business men and in melyssa case white men cause they really don't know her past

that nikka flo rida was winnin' for a minute

flo-rida-ford-bet-awards-2012-03.jpg

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
One of the few very high profile relationships in the world that is actually lasting and hasn't kicked the bucket yet....the two are actually building wealth that will be passed to their black children...but he should have married Melyssa Ford?

I"m :russ: but I'm thinking you gotta be :troll:ing so I'm really like :francis:.

it aint trolling

yall dummies acting like if Jay didn't marry Beyonce but, married just a sexy black woman he would have been losing somehow. I HIGHLY DOUBT Dr. Dre or P. Diddy go to sleep at night thinking how sorry their lives are because their women are just regular girls :rudy:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would simp after her.
But I'm a 19 year old broke college student.
What would a multi-millionaire rapper who was becoming the most successful of his generation want with a bartender-turned-booty model who stood half naked in his videos?
Let's be real, Jay Z has continually been business minded since he got out of the crack game, no kids on the side, no prison sentences, not even big court battles.
After nearly two decades in the industry Melyssa Ford hasn't even accumulated "wealth" yet, wasn't she driving a Honda Accord back when The Game dropped "Wouldn't Get Far?"
I would have smashed if I was him, but married, or even dated?
Nah :dame:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know Melyssa Ford's a thot and a hood rat but stop bringing up Beyonce's accomplishments. That has nothing to do with whether she's more attractive or not. Melyssa Ford is sexier....point blank. Most men don't care about a woman's money. Most regular dudes like us will still go for the cute chick that's a teacher rather than the chick that's a lawyer. We don't judge mates off their earning potential primarily. That's a female trait. If we did, Oprah would be the baddest bytch.
Most men are broke losers.
The point still stands.
And Oprah is a bad bytch, I would wife in a second.