watchin' jay-z's big pimpin' music video right now, jigga should've married melyssa ford's fine ass

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear you
but at the same time, beyonce done had damn near everythin' laid out for her already
all she had to do was practice her craft and the rest was done for her by her mom and dad (they was her foundation)
then once she signed and the label came around, the label kicked into full swing and do their job
meanwhile melyssa is livin' like every other fine woman from check to check and then tryin' to make a way doin' music videos

see, melyssa was workin' on a smaller scale from beyonce
but she still made a way even though the climb up was a bit more challengin' in a lot of ways

a woman like beyonce? what's beyonce like? just because she's a superstar don't mean her shyt don't stink?
a woman can be like beyonce aka the biggest singer in the world and still not be shyt outside of her public persona
y'all nikkas caught up in a brand and image
i'm talkin' bout past all that shyt
yeah, melyssa ford was a video vixen in music videos but she used that as a steppin' stone to get into other endeavors (school, real estate, tv shows, movies etc)

I'm not knocking Melyssa as much as I'm hyping Beyonce honestly. Can only play the hand you're dealt, both did good, or great, with what they were handed.

I'm actually cool with Young Chris and by association most the dudes from State Prop, and they know Beyonce from the early Roc days, at least claim to know her fairly well. I know Chris and Free went to dinner with Jay and B the night before the Watch the Throne concert in Philly, and I asked them about her around that time, they swore she's cool as shyt, laid back and down to earth, basically just a very normal chick. They made it out like she's nowhere near as bourgie or soft spoken as she plays in the press.

Now I know they could be playing it up like they're cooler with her than they really are, or she could just be putting on a front, but I tend to take them at their word on most shyt, and I don't think Beyonce needs to put on any kind of front for anyone from State Property, I was blown away to even hear she went to dinner with them.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thats a half truth and you know it. If they both fine and have the same personality guys would go for the lawyer everything else being equal. The lawyer loses points because she will be time constrained or older due to her spending more time in school than the teacher.

Also both the teacher and lawyer are earning their keep with respectable jobs. Melyssa Ford was nothing but a pair of t*ts and an ass. She brought nothing to the table other than her looks, thats why the fact that Beyonce actually had a respectable job and income enters the picture.

Before men swallowed the feminist pill and brought into the idea of wanting a "career" woman, men did exactly that for eons. Don't try to shame dudes because they don't necessarily adhere to your line of thinking.....that's only 40 years old anyway. I could care less what my woman earns. Even if it was 35k. We'd live off my salary and bank all of hers. It's like number 10 out of all the things I'd look at.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I'm not knocking Melyssa as much as I'm hyping Beyonce honestly. Can only play the hand you're dealt, both did good, or great, with what they were handed.

I'm actually cool with Young Chris and by association most the dudes from State Prop, and they know Beyonce from the early Roc days, at least claim to know her fairly well. I know Chris and Free went to dinner with Jay and B the night before the Watch the Throne concert in Philly, and I asked them about her around that time, they swore she's cool as shyt, laid back and down to earth, basically just a very normal chick. They made it out like she's nowhere near as bourgie or soft spoken as she plays in the press.

Now I know they could be playing it up like they're cooler with her than they really are, or she could just be putting on a front, but I tend to take them at their word on most shyt, and I don't think Beyonce needs to put on any kind of front for anyone from State Property, I was blown away to even hear she went to dinner with them.

well that's nice to hear :leon:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
brains and beauty; 39 years old and still fine as wine, fukk what ya heard :banderas:

Melyssa+Ford+NBCUniversal+Cable+Entertainment+qPoW3BDYMtvl.jpg

NUP_158208_0982.jpg

melyssa-ford.jpg

melyssa-ford.jpg

Melyssa_Ford5.jpg

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dude said Jay should've married Melyssa Ford, we're not talking about just fukking her, which I'd still take Beyonce just off looks anyway, but when it comes to who I'm wifing, a woman's career is absolutely relevant. If she's a piece of shyt, nothing can save her, but if we're talking about two good women, the career can definitely be the tie breaker.

And the reason I talk about being in the public eye for 20 years and not having a scandal is to imply that Beyonce is most likely a decent woman at the least, no matter how powerful you are or how good your PR team is, at her level of fame some shyt is bound to leak. Not saying she's perfect just that she clearly has the discipline and self-control to handle herself on that stage and keep her dirty laundry secret. There's chicks with 500 IG followers that can't keep their business to themselves.

I doubt Melyssa Ford is homeless. Last I heard she was a real estate agent. I'm pretty sure she pays her bills. So what exactly is wrong here? What because she's not Beyoncé rich, shes a failure? If anything, her being a thot and a former booty model is more of an issue than your concern over her money. Like I said, 90% of men are not interested in a woman's money. If that was the case, nikkas would be lining up to marry all these ugly bytches with masters degrees. Besides get off of Beyonce's dikk. Not every nikka likes her. I personally can't stand the fake bytch.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Melyssa Ford is homeless. Last I heard she was a real estate agent. I'm pretty sure she pays her bills. So what exactly is wrong here? What because she's not Beyoncé rich, shes a failure? If anything, her being a thot and a former booty model is more of an issue than your concern over her money. Like I said, 90% of men are not interested in a woman's money. If that was the case, nikkas would be lining up to marry all these ugly bytches with masters degrees. Besides get off of Beyonce's dikk. Not every nikka likes her. I personally can't stand the fake bytch.

No I've explained myself several times over already. Personally if they were on an equal playing field and we were going solely on looks, I still take Beyonce hands down. I prefer Beyonce, and anyone who's torn I don't think it should even be a question, I think Beyonce has her in every category. As far as personality and who they are as a person morally, I can't really speak on other than word of mouth, which I think is all irrelevant anyway cause the premise of the thread is that Melyssa Ford is so bad Jay should've married her on the spot, which very well could be hyperbole just to speak to how sexy she is, but if it's not I'm just saying I think Jay made the right decision as to who he should've married between the two. That's just me.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, it's always nice to hear that a star is still down to earth

Yea especially on that level, I could easily imagine her being a terror/diva behind the scenes, which I'm sure in some cases she still is, but at least she can keep it in check and at the very least feign humility to other people.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yea especially on that level, I could easily imagine her being a terror/diva behind the scenes, which I'm sure in some cases she still is, but at least she can keep it in check and at the very least feign humility to other people.

yeah, i agree

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
As a black woman I've always loved admired and respected Beyoncé. With all the negative stereotypes and crap with black women in the public eye I never had to apologise for her public image. She is beautiful classy hard working. I admire her and am proud of her.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Not for nothing breh, do you actually know her? Cuz all anybody in this thread is doing, is weaving who's out of whims.

It goes back to the original response. Both are extremely attractive women, only one comes with mega millions.
Why not sacrifice a few inches off the hips and cheeks for the sake of crazy commas?
And 90% of men ain't rich either. Maybe there's a correlation.
In aristocratic circles, Beyonce would be a wealthy duchess, Jay-Z would be a wealthy Marquis and Melyssa Ford would be the sexy brothel tart. You might spend chump coin on her, and screw her senseless in the meantime, but you don't marry a trollop when you can marry a duchess.