Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i'm sayin.. dude got a cape to turn him invisible and shyt. i'd be posted up in the female dorms. be all 'alacazam' and boobs is out :manny:

see... thats why it aint that many nikkas in these movies. we wanna take the wand and have it roll our weed up for us and shyt. :facepalm:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah son the only black girl in the series. step ur HP game up

:beli:

Top 5 dead or alive HP bytches:

Angelina
Hermione
Bellatrix when she was younger
Lily Potter (sorry harry :youngsabo: )
Parvati
who was the bytch who married one of the weasely brothers, she was in goblet of fire and she played in the games, she was from that all female school. She looks like she is french, she suits my fancy quite well.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
in the later ones i expect more people to die, and since they are of age, someone to use the wand to get a hoe nekkid...

Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

:laff: :laff:

only on the coli for anyone to have these thoughts

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
After ignoring them all these years, I've decided to finally watch the "Harry Potter" films. What inspired me to watch them is because I finally watched the often compared "Lord of the Rings" films last month in preparation for "The Hobbit" coming out & I loved them. I also watched a couple of recent movies the past few months that are also based on Young Adult Sci-Fi/Fantasy books, "The Hunger Games" & "I am Number Four". I loved both of them also, so naturally I would interested in "Harry Potter".

I just got done watching the first HP movie and it's just a family-friendly kiddie movie. I can't give it anything higher than a 3/5 rating. But everyone in this thread says the films get darker & more mature as they go on, so I look forward to them.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt was aight. Now I feel the urge to watch all these shyts. This is the first one I ever watched. Is the series worth it?
In all honesty, you should read the books first. The movies don't compare to them in any way. If you liked the 3rd movie, and you get any pleasure at all from reading, then you will enjoy them.

I love Harry Potter but I still haven't seen all of the movies (they change things and leave out details). This is kind of ironic since I didn't get into the series until I saw the first movie.

But yes, it's definitely worth it. The first two books were a little slow for me, but the third book blew my mind and got me hooked.