Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The issue I had with the last book was it was a huge info dump. She tried to pack in a lot of stuff when she could have spread it out over 5-7. Movie 7 kind of fixed that pacing issue.

The pacing of the novels of Azkaban was :noah: along with Goblet.

The last 40 minutes of Azkaban and the Snape flashback in 7 was :gladbron:.

Some of the few movie better than book moments that i loved, was how in the movie Hermione punched Draco instead of slapping him, and the part with Harry wearing the Invisibility Cloak attacks Malfoy with snowballs by the Shrieking Shack after he calls Hermione a mudblood.

But as for other movie moments........

what the fukk was the point of having that random black girl in the 6th movie flirt with Harry and dissappear :stopitslime:

But man that Snape flashback is on a level of epicness.

:stylin:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ubQfNByWg]HP7 Part 2 - Snape vs McGonagall [SD] - YouTube[/ame]

2:10 part of the clip

This dude Daniel is such a geek

:snoop:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I just don't get the Harry should have been with hermione conclusion that a lot of you were asking for. I don't know if its because I didn't read them until I was an adult, but the not-quite-sexual because they were too young tension was there between Hermione and Ron pretty much from book 1. It wasn't something that came out of the blue in the later books and wasn't very subtle either. I guess it's the need to see the protaganist end up with the prominent character of the opposite sex in a story, but I thought she took too long finally having them get together.
in the book, Hermione isn't Emma Watson, she isn't ugly but she's not exactly a looker. they basically switched the roles in the movies because Ginny is supposed to be the hot girl & Hermione is the average/"nerdy but good looking when she's done up" girl. they obviously liked Emma Watson more than the girl who played Ginny so cast her as Hermione which is the lead role compared to Ginny.

i think they also cast the 3 leads on chemistry rather than JUST looks and cast Ginny more on she's a ranga so she fits the family dynamic rather than the future lead love interest because that info wasn't really available when they started making the movies i don't think.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
in the book, Hermione isn't Emma Watson, she isn't ugly but she's not exactly a looker. they basically switched the roles in the movies because Ginny is supposed to be the hot girl & Hermione is the average/"nerdy but good looking when she's done up" girl. they obviously liked Emma Watson more than the girl who played Ginny so cast her as Hermione which is the lead role compared to Ginny.

i think they also cast the 3 leads on chemistry rather than JUST looks and cast Ginny more on she's a ranga so she fits the family dynamic rather than the future lead love interest because that info wasn't really available when they started making the movies i don't think.

:heh: Breh, did you quote the wrong person? That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
i'm up to 5... they need more quiditch. they be hating on the potter hard in these movies

How'd you like the transition from the first two to the third one?

Edit,

:pacspit: at Qudditch

3354033.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
How'd you like the transition from the first two to the third one?

Edit,

:pacspit: at Qudditch

3354033.jpg

them lil caucasians grew up, so they could make the shyt darker. so far its cool. i couldnt seem myself being alll 'omg the potter' in the theaters and shyt, but the story is aite, and they decent flicks so far.

quidditch is pretty lame :heh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
them lil caucasians grew up, so they could make the shyt darker. so far its cool. i couldnt seem myself being alll 'omg the potter' in the theaters and shyt, but the story is aite, and they decent flicks so far.

quidditch is pretty lame :heh:

If you decide to read the books,

Book 1 more explanations on what the fukk everything is.
Book 2 >>>> movie in every way. Movie didn't explain shyt.
Book 3 and movie are very close
Book 4 more stuff in the maze and dark tone.
Book 5 Long book tons of stuff, movie should have been split in two
Book 6 Dark, depressing, violent.
Book 7, nonsense. movie fixes alot of the pacing problems

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
If you decide to read the books,

Book 1 more explanations on what the fukk everything is.
Book 2 >>>> movie in every way. Movie didn't explain shyt.
Book 3 and movie are very close
Book 4 more stuff in the maze and dark tone.
Book 5 Long book tons of stuff, movie should have been split in two
Book 6 Dark, depressing, violent.
Book 7, nonsense. movie fixes alot of the pacing problems

in the later ones i expect more people to die, and since they are of age, someone to use the wand to get a hoe nekkid...