Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still :to: to this day when I read/see Dobby get murked. Why they have to do him like that? That's my house elf! :to:

Is it me or when reading the part up to when he was buried.......RIGHT AWAY im not even lying for some reason i knew they would use a corny pun about him finally being a "free elf"....next page later....... :laff:

No but in all seriousness mad respect to Dobby...he was that dude

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But seriously though man once again.....only flaw was that JK Rowling should have made Harry step his Defense game up in that last book. Lol at "Confringo" being the only new thing

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But seriously though man once again.....only flaw was that JK Rowling should have made Harry step his Defense game up in that last book. Lol at "Confringo" being the only new thing

People out here using killing curses and he still using Expelliarmus and Stupefy and shyt. :snoop:

After reading the books again I've started to like the movies alot less. Especially the last couple ones that they made. The last good one was Goblet of Fire IMO.

Couldn't help but :huhldup: when they were describing Dumbledore's relationships with Doge and Grindelwald, I didn't remember doing that the first time.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People out here using killing curses and he still using Expelliarmus and Stupefy and shyt. :snoop:

After reading the books again I've started to like the movies alot less. Especially the last couple ones that they made. The last good one was Goblet of Fire IMO.

Lmao remember when even Lupin clowned this lame for doing that very thing you just brought up?

:laff:

That was on Ash Ketchum levels of lameness

Thanks for reminding me i forgot about that part of the last book.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Both Goblet of Fire movie and book were piff. Really changed the entire direction of the series too.

My biggest issue with the movies is how they change things from the book. Also leave things out. I'd have to think of some examples. One off the top tho is how Peeves the Poltergeist wasn't in ANY of the movies.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Goblet of Fire movie and book were piff. Really changed the entire direction of the series too.

My biggest issue with the movies is how they change things from the book. Also leave things out. I'd have to think of some examples. One off the top tho is how Peeves the Poltergeist wasn't in ANY of the movies.

The songs he came up with to insult Harry in the second and fifth books had me :laff:

"Weasley is our King" was a classic too.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Things that Needed To Be Changed:
  • Harry should have had a longer and more epic rematch with Bellatrix
  • I get the whole "ill defend my daughter" mindset Molly had but.......... killing the most powerful death Eater? :comeon:
  • Bellatrix should have died in another way

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Things that Needed To Be Changed:
  • Harry should have had a longer and more epic rematch with Bellatrix
  • I get the whole "ill defend my daughter" mindset Molly had but.......... killing the most powerful death Eater? :comeon:
  • Bellatrix should have died in another way

The bolded would have been even more unbelievable than Molly killing her.

Which brings back up the point you raised earlier with Harry needing to step his game up. There was no way he could realistically defeat Voldemort in a straight up magical duel so they had to do that shyt with the Elder Wand :comeon:

Only thing I hated was when Fred died, first and only moment that literally had me like :to: in any book. Hate it had to be him.

Then all 4 of the Marauders ended up dead too

Sidenote:
Isn't it crazy how Rowling planned so much of the symbolism in the books?

For example, the first book had a baby dragon being a pretty big subplot in the story(represents the story in its infancy).
Then the Goblet of Fire(the middle book) has fully grown dragons in their prime as a significant part of the plot (the story is in its prime at this point)
Then the last book has a really old dragon that is eventually freed from its prison in Gringotts.(the story is about to end)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The bolded would have been even more unbelievable than Molly killing her.

Which brings back up the point you raised earlier with Harry needing to step his game up. There was no way he could realistically defeat Voldemort in a straight up magical duel so they had to do that shyt with the Elder Wand :comeon:

Only thing I hated was when Fred died, first and only moment that literally had me like :to: in any book. Hate it had to be him.

Then all 4 of the Marauders ended up dead too

Sidenote:
Isn't it crazy how Rowling planned so much of the symbolism in the books?
For example, the first book had a baby dragon being a pretty big subplot in the story(represents the story in its infancy).

Yeah man but noticed I did not say it would have been as believable if Harry killed her.....

and I know about elder wand breh....thats y i mentioned things like "with or without" elder Wand

I said "draw" meaning like an exhibition match. I mean lets be serious Harry probably had better defense than Molly

I will say that yeah Fred was one of the most surprising deaths. Same thing with Lupin.....I thought he would be the one marauder alive

On some old HP forum that was shut down there was some thread about how the symbolisms matched up like

Book 1 and Book 7
Book 2 and Book 6
Book 3 and Book 5

Ill never forget that day when I was online and it was the first time ive ever seen something like a BOOK leak, and it being big news and being in the forum where people were saying the scans of the leak were fake...

Looking back on it that was just hiilarious.....a leaked book

:dead:

So.......

Was i the only one who has read x rated fan fictions to imagine sex scenes with characters in the past?

:whistle:

:to:

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an avid reader... even scooped up an English minor on my way out of college.

I really think Harry Potter is the greatest series ever written. The way she developed the characters... the humor.... the sadness.... the lush descriptions she'd provide to set the scenes :wow:. I know there were some plot holes, but overall that shyt was top-notch. I especially like how in book 7 Harry was on some Jason Bourne/Mission Impossible type shyt. Dude was living in the woods suffering and trying to understand how to go about this task that Dumbledore left him. And then the way Rowling resolved everything on the Hogwarts grounds was also piff. I initially thought Goblet of Fire was one of the GOAT books ever written, but then she blessed us with Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows :ohlawd:
Nobody's really mentioned Snape in all this, but the way she made the audience hate him, only to turn him into a hero at the end was just :boss: The movies are ok, but they don't hold any weight to the books. nikkas are quick to be on that "I ain't reading that shyt" mentality, but if you can read ignorant threads all day, you can pick up a book and read a classic :whew:. I'd encourage anybody to read the series.
I'm not gonna go too deep because ya'll have already deciphered this shyt enough. I just wanted to throw a quick blurb in here :russ: