Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Harry should have wifed up Hermione. The hell did he wife up Ginny who probably looks exactly like his mom except with brown eyes instead of green

But like you said man, Hermione is an amazing character. That is a type of woman I would like, intelligent and strong willed enough not to be a pushover......but at the same time not overly a supreme feminist.
I think back to the moment in Deathly Hallows in the book when she saved Harry's life from Nagini and numerous other times throughout the books. Its ironic Ron is his best friend when Hermione seems like a ride or die chick who was helping him alot more.

Why couldn't Rowling hook Hermione and Harry up and just make Ron be paired with one of the Patil twins and Ginny with Dean Thomas? :damn:

If George can get with Angelina's sexy chocolate ass....why couldn't Ginny be with Dean Thomas and his chocolate brickhouse body? :damn:

My only issue with the book series is that I wish JK Rowling made more spells for Defense Against The Dark Arts. There were already enough for the various subjects but I wish she used her creativity more for the DADA subject especially since that is Harry's specialty.

I liked that unlike other mystical wizardry stories, JK Rowling actually was creative and got spells from latin words and combining them,etc instead of the other clowns(authors) who just make mumbo jumbo words

Then again maybe she wll have them in that long awaited encyclopedia she has talked about for ages.

My HUGE issue with the movie is that for almost every single one of the spells some of these directors had to keep making them "knock the person down" spells :comeon:

Don't even get me started on Prisoner of Azkaban......Alfonso was a horrible director.

There really should be more threads on here about HP.....besides the DBZ series, it was one of my favorite memories of my childhood.

Other Notes:

Daniel Radcliffe has got to be one of the worst actors in recent memory of a series. When he was younger in the first three he did a great job....but as he got older his corniness started to seep into the movies.

And he became a stereotypical nerd.

Now anyone in here who has read all the books knows what i mean when i say the way Dan was acting all awkward and shyt in the later movies...with all his twitching....Harry in the books was not like that.

I shook my head in that part of the Half Blood Prince movie where this lame got herbed by Ginny when they were on teh Quidditch Field training the new rookies......

:comeon:

In the book, the real OG harry is having quotes like "There is no need to call me sir Professor", and I love that there is even alot more adult humor in the books and we dont endure Dan Radcliffe being a twitchy awkward simp.

And Ron's worst fear is mainly just spiders but the movies made him a stereotypical scared sidekick.

While in the books with his humor he is like the :smugbiden: of the entire series. I mainly watch the first two movies nowadays when they have one of their movie marathons despite how some people may say its too cheesy/too Disney....which may be true but there isn't as much things messed up.

Other Small Notes:

I always imagine Brady and Giselle when thinking of Bill and Fleur
Kingsley Shacklebolt had potential to be the Piccolo of the series
Scorpius was a cool name for Draco's kid but god damn the name Harry gave his kids were horrible "Albus Severus"?

:scusthov:

Whenever I reminisce about the series i always try to imagine how good Hermione's sex game was

:shaq:

Whenever I have time, I'm going to read the HP books. I've been meaning too. I've read the Hunger Games, Beautiful Creatures trilogies so far this year. I've only watched the movies :manny:

Hermoine is my favorite character. JK Rowling didn't put Harry and Hermoine together because it was the obvious thing to do. Too cliche. She didn't want to introduce any new characters into the main three, so she just had Harry and Hermoine marry/date into the Weasley family.

And, yea.....Hermoine was a ride or die. In Deathly Hallows when Ron was acting like a little hoe, Hermoine stayed with Harry knowing shyt was about to get real. That kinda undying loyalty from a woman is just :wow: Then, they put that little dance scene in there :comeon: That scene felt real natural but, like I said, I know the author wanted to avoid the cliche romance, so she put her with Ron.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I have time, I'm going to read the HP books. I've been meaning too. I've read the Hunger Games, Beautiful Creatures trilogies so far this year. I've only watched the movies :manny:

Hermoine is my favorite character. JK Rowling didn't put Harry and Hermoine together because it was the obvious thing to do. Too cliche. She didn't want to introduce any new characters into the main three, so she just had Harry and Hermoine marry/date into the Weasley family.

And, yea.....Hermoine was a ride or die. In Deathly Hallows when Ron was acting like a little hoe, Hermoine stayed with Harry knowing shyt was about to get real. That kinda undying loyalty from a woman is just :wow: Then, they put that little dance scene in there :comeon: That scene felt real natural but, like I said, I know the author wanted to avoid the cliche romance, so she put her with Ron.

When you start reading the books in order man......trust me you will see what i mean.

I mean its awkward to end up being ride or die that much and not even getting into a relationship with that person.

Its like Michelle Obama being that ride or die and Barack ends up marrying Susan Rice like huh .....

:dwillhuh:

Trust me man read the books and you will see it magnify more what im talking about.

Actually i don't think Hermione saved Ron as much as Harry.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When you start reading the books in order man......trust me you will see what i mean.

I mean its awkward to end up being ride or die that much and not even getting into a relationship with that person.

Its like Michelle Obama being that ride or die and Barack ends up marrying Susan Rice like huh .....

:dwillhuh:

Trust me man read the books and you will see it magnify more what im talking about.

Actually i don't think Hermione saved Ron as much as Harry.

I know you're right because I seen it a bit in the movies. If a girl is down to stay with you, living in a tent, on the run from some ruthless killer and placed a spell on her parents to forget they had a daughter so she could run off with you to fight that nikka, safe to say she's a keeper :skip:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know you're right because I seen it a bit in the movies. If a girl is down to stay with you, living in a tent, on the run from some ruthless killer and placed a spell on her parents to forget they had a daughter so she could run off with you to fight that nikka, safe to say she's a keeper :skip:

At the end of the 4th book she kisses him on the cheek and it is even written "And hermione does something she had never done before and kissed him on the cheek".

There was no mention of kissing Ron in anyway until that infamous out of the blue kiss on the lip in the end of the 7th book :aicmon:

JK Rowling has done some strange things.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Prisoner of Azkaban is the best movie IMO. I like the time travel aspect, it's kind of dark and it also shows how throughout the story, everything is not always what they were initially led to believe.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think JKR allowed the movies to get to her head and affect the books towards the end.
the 7th book was one of her best...

and co-sign all the statements about Hermoine. Yall remember when she went to that dance in Goblet of Fire? :lawd: :noah:

I wanna fukk Emma Watson so bad :to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the 7th book was one of her best...

and co-sign all the statements about Hermoine. Yall remember when she went to that dance in Goblet of Fire? :lawd: :noah:

I wanna fukk Emma Watson so bad :to:

I agree about he 7th book being the best with the 5th in a close 2nd. My only issue was with the whole "Elder Wand" thing. I mean its obvious Harry was never gonna be on Voldemort's level...

But i wish she at least showed him learning some advanced defense magic from someone like Kingsley Shacklebolt.....and possibly for once even trained himself without any help.

The other small thing that im still :wtf: at is the Peter Pettigrew thing and how anticlimatic it was "You know u owe me right...." :why:

I wish we saw an epic duel between Hermione and Draco; I would even argue that at times there is more bad blood between those two than Draco and Harry. She would have obilterated that stuck up rich kid.

:shaq:

Hermione is the Michelle to Harry's Barack

:noah:

Hermione 2016 Yes We Can :noah:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
harry and hermione deserved each other.

i hated when ron became a emo bytch in the series. it was a few times too..

hermione went from strictly by the rules bookworm to being down for whatever. you're telling me she completely transformed her personality for harry and had no romantic feelings for him? nahhh

harry should have hit ron with the expelliarmus and took his woman BY FORCE.

it didn't help when i saw the movies and ginny was real plain looking. harry deserves better than that.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At the end of the 4th book she kisses him on the cheek and it is even written "And hermione does something she had never done before and kissed him on the cheek".

There was no mention of kissing Ron in anyway until that infamous out of the blue kiss on the lip in the end of the 7th book :aicmon:

JK Rowling has done some strange things.

actually my bad she gave Ron a kiss in the 5th book before his first Quidditch match.

Back to what I was saying in my last post about the Elder Wand....I have no issues with that idea of JK Rowling but god damn she could have at least let Harry update his wand game repretoire :rudy:

Expelliarmus
Stupefy
Impedimenta
Confringo
Protego Totalum
Petrificus Totalus
Incarcerous
Oppugno

Really JKR........you couldn't have made the dude go Vegeta in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber level of training? Really......

:rudy:

PS. Another dbz comparison....a fight with Hermione and Draco would have been like Android 18 and Vegeta

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
harry and hermione deserved each other.

i hated when ron became a emo bytch in the series. it was a few times too..

hermione went from strictly by the rules bookworm to being down for whatever. you're telling me she completely transformed her personality for harry and had no romantic feelings for him? nahhh

harry should have hit ron with the expelliarmus and took his woman BY FORCE.

it didn't help when i saw the movies and ginny was real plain looking. harry deserves better than that.

Yeah that is another thing I forgot to mention.Thanks for reminding me. In especially that 6th film, I mean she was just so average. That part of the HBP movie where she herbed him by having the new rookies listen to her by shouting while he was being a mouse....

So embarrassing :snoop:

That is exactly what i spoke about when they made him more and ore lame in the movies when anyone who has read the books like us know the guy is on Joe Biden level of swagness at alot of points.

Ginny in the books was actually described as very attractive and getting alot of attention from guys so i would not consider her look in the movie to be canon.

But yeah it cannot be said enough....JKR fukked up not having Harry and Hermione get together.

@SensitiveBlakeGriffin OOTP i think you may feel that way because it was the longest and most complex and alot of the action didn't happen until the end.

I remember i read the book like in 8 days literally when i was in the prime of my HP stannery levels. This was like summer 03 when i was down in Florida and wanted to finish before i went disney world lmao :lolbron:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one thing I have to give credit to the movies though is GOD DAMN John Williams knows how to make some great concept theme songs.

Hedwig's Theme.....

Last edited by a moderator: