Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Nah, I fully understand that. I'm saying its rather interesting she had the other kid from the prophecy be the one who killed the last horcrux :leostare:

I know she did that on purpose. She could've easily had Ron or Hermoine do it. She was on some :leostare: shyt there...

I like how Neville's character progressed thru the books. After reading the 1st few you'd never think he'd be capable of doing the things he did at the end. He even led the students against those teachers during the last book. Stood up against Voldemort when everyone believed Harry was then. Finally beheading Nagini, allowing Harry the chance to finish off Voldemort.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Did you read the book? Harry was the accidental horcrux. The horcrux portion was created when Voldemort tried to kill him as a baby and that is why some of Voldy's powers transferred to Harry (like speaking parsel tongue and having a connection to Voldy's mind). When Voldemort killed Harry, he killed the horcrux portion, and Harry was in the afterlife at a railroad (or crossroads section, if you will) making the decision of if he wanted to stay or go. This is also why afterwards, as an adult, Harry lost his ability to speak parsel tongue to snakes.

If the snake was killed, but the horcrux inside Harry wasn't, then Voldy could still live.

I'm not crazy b. You making it seem like I'm crazy :why: Says it right here in plain english.

Harry discovers that he became a Horcrux when Voldemort originally failed to kill him and that Harry must die to destroy the piece of Voldemort's soul within him. Harry goes to die at the hands of Voldemort in the Forbidden Forest. Voldemort casts the Killing Curse upon Harry, who finds himself in limbo, where Dumbledore's spirit meets him and explains that the part of Voldemort within Harry was killed by Voldemort's own curse. Harry decides to return to his body to defeat Voldemort once and for all.

Voldemort announces Harry's apparent death to everyone at Hogwarts, and says that anyone who defies him will be killed. As Neville gives a defiant response, Harry reveals he is alive. Neville draws the Sword of Gryffindor from the Sorting Hat, and as Harry confronts Voldemort in a duel throughout the castle, Neville decapitates Nagini, leaving Voldemort mortal. Molly Weasley kills Bellatrix in the Great Hall. The final stand of Harry and Voldemort's fight is Voldemort's own Killing Curse rebounding and obliterating him.

The snake was the last one & Neville killed it. I know the background on Harry & Voldemort. After he got killed by Voldemort, he wasn't a horcrux anymore.....just the snake was left. That was the whole point of Harry going to die in the forest & Voldemort's soul being in the scene afterward.

Voldemort's_Soul.jpg

YBE

Banned
Daps
@HoustonHeat

Edit: I think I get the misunderstanding now. I know Harry was the "last" horcrux, meaning the last in order. the 8th. the one created by accident.

When I say Neville killed the "last" horcrux, I'm saying he killed the one that made Voldemort mortal and able to be finally killed by Harry.

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah, I fully understand that. I'm saying its rather interesting she had the other kid from the prophecy be the one who killed the last horcrux :leostare:

I know she did that on purpose. She could've easily had Ron or Hermoine do it. She was on some :leostare: shyt there...

Mmhmm, you know J. K. did that on purpose. I want whatever herb she was on when she wrote this up.

I haven't read her latest though, too expensive at the moment.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the thing is, even though they try and make it seem like it could've been neville, theres not really any way it could have been him.

the invisibility cloak alone, let alone the parseltounge thing. like i said before, harry is the one who taught neville and DA to defend themselves.

harry went through that....

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hermione's my favorite :to:

If I had a daughter, Id want her to be like that :to:

Harry should have wifed up Hermione. The hell did he wife up Ginny who probably looks exactly like his mom except with brown eyes instead of green

:scusthov:

But like you said man, Hermione is an amazing character. That is a type of woman I would like, intelligent and strong willed enough not to be a pushover......but at the same time not overly a supreme feminist.
I think back to the moment in Deathly Hallows in the book when she saved Harry's life from Nagini and numerous other times throughout the books. Its ironic Ron is his best friend when Hermione seems like a ride or die chick who was helping him alot more.

Why couldn't Rowling hook Hermione and Harry up and just make Ron be paired with one of the Patil twins and Ginny with Dean Thomas? :damn:

If George can get with Angelina's sexy chocolate ass....why couldn't Ginny be with Dean Thomas and his chocolate brickhouse body? :damn:

My only issue with the book series is that I wish JK Rowling made more spells for Defense Against The Dark Arts. There were already enough for the various subjects but I wish she used her creativity more for the DADA subject especially since that is Harry's specialty.

I liked that unlike other mystical wizardry stories, JK Rowling actually was creative and got spells from latin words and combining them,etc instead of the other clowns(authors) who just make mumbo jumbo words

Then again maybe she wll have them in that long awaited encyclopedia she has talked about for ages.

My HUGE issue with the movie is that for almost every single one of the spells some of these directors had to keep making them "knock the person down" spells :comeon:

Don't even get me started on Prisoner of Azkaban......Alfonso was a horrible director.

There really should be more threads on here about HP.....besides the DBZ series, it was one of my favorite memories of my childhood.

Other Notes:

Daniel Radcliffe has got to be one of the worst actors in recent memory of a series. When he was younger in the first three he did a great job....but as he got older his corniness started to seep into the movies.

And he became a stereotypical nerd.

Now anyone in here who has read all the books knows what i mean when i say the way Dan was acting all awkward and shyt in the later movies...with all his twitching....Harry in the books was not like that.

I shook my head in that part of the Half Blood Prince movie where this lame got herbed by Ginny when they were on teh Quidditch Field training the new rookies......

:comeon:

In the book, the real OG harry is having quotes like "There is no need to call me sir Professor", and I love that there is even alot more adult humor in the books and we dont endure Dan Radcliffe being a twitchy awkward simp.

And Ron's worst fear is mainly just spiders but the movies made him a stereotypical scared sidekick.

While in the books with his humor he is like the :smugbiden: of the entire series. I mainly watch the first two movies nowadays when they have one of their movie marathons despite how some people may say its too cheesy/too Disney....which may be true but there isn't as much things messed up.

Other Small Notes:

I always imagine Brady and Giselle when thinking of Bill and Fleur
Kingsley Shacklebolt had potential to be the Piccolo of the series
Scorpius was a cool name for Draco's kid but god damn the name Harry gave his kids were horrible "Albus Severus"?

:scusthov:

Whenever I reminisce about the series i always try to imagine how good Hermione's sex game was

:shaq:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i didn't grow up with the books or anything but decided to watch the movies anyway. been had the audiobooks too, read by Stephen Fry, they shyt all over the movies in every way. the movies def get darker as they go along, i can barely see anything that happens in the last 3 movies

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I grew up with the characters :ahh: great series

word, this was my shyt when i was younger

I really didn't like the Half Blood Prince movie though. Mainly because it was my favorite book out of the series, and the movie didn't do it justice imo. (The Dumbledore death scene felt so rushed and void of emotion ; the corny point your wand into the air and light it up scene ; the lack of battle when Snape and the death eaters were trying to get away after they murked Dumbledore, Bill being bit by the crazy werewolf, etc ...)

Out of the movies I probably liked Prisoner of Azakaban the most cuz that's when the movie started getting darker and they are no longer "kids" like in the first two. Goblet of Fire and Deathly Hallows would follow in my top 3.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I've spilled and typed so much about Harry Potter throughout the years I don't have the energy or patience to type any more out. :D

I rewatched PS a few weeks ago, it surprised me how good it was. For sme reason I always had it in my mind as 'too kiddy' or something. Even at 11 Emma's acting was on point and got the most laughs with her :usure::smugbiden: replies to everything, just like in the book

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I've spilled and typed so much about Harry Potter throughout the years I don't have the energy or patience to type any more out. :D

I rewatched PS a few weeks ago, it surprised me how good it was. For sme reason I always had it in my mind as 'too kiddy' or something. Even at 11 Emma's acting was on point and got the most laughs with her :usure::smugbiden: replies to everything, just like in the book

She's such a do gooder, its hilarious :russ: