Watched that Prisoner Of Azkaban

YBE

Banned
Daps
Yo...I'm having a 70's show high moment right now :merchant: What if the prophecy of Voldemort was never meant to be one of two mystery children but, both of the kids :ohhh: It was supposed to be out of Neville and Harry. Obviously Harry was the main character, he killed Voldemort but, Neville destroyed the last horcrux which made Voldemort mortal. Both of the two kids had a hand in killing him. The author was on some inception shyt with that :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never read any of the books or seen the movies but I seen one trailer, not sure for which movie. It was the one where the old guy goes to see the kid who I guess has powers and the kid says something like "I can talk to snakes" and the old dude is like :whoa:

I liked the trailer a lot.

Fred.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I never read any of the books or seen the movies but I seen one trailer, not sure for which movie. It was the one where the old guy goes to see the kid who I guess has powers and the kid says something like "I can talk to snakes" and the old dude is like :whoa:

Fred.
Half Blood Prince

Professor Dumbledore's very first encounter with Tom Riddle.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo...I'm having a 70's show high moment right now :merchant: What if the prophecy of Voldemort was never meant to be one of two mystery children but, both of the kids :ohhh: It was supposed to be out of Neville and Harry. Obviously Harry was the main character, he killed Voldemort but, Neville destroyed the last horcrux which made Voldemort mortal. Both of the two kids had a hand in killing him. The author was on some inception shyt with that :ohhh:

In the book, they talk about how Voldemort essentially created Harry and he couldve easily picked Neville and created him as his enemy. Harry was the last horcrux, not the snake, but Neville certainly had the anger and courage to follow through.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Prisoner of Azkaban was the worst movie in the series, imo. Left out so much shyt in comparison to the other films and was streamlined to hell.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i thought this too, like maybe they was using Harry to keep the focus off Neville, but in Order of the Phoenix when Harry got the prophecy from the Ministry of Magic it was about himself and Voldermort.

But yeah Prisoner of Azkaban was the one that got me into it too, the first two were just a bit too light for me, even as a child/teen i wasn't feeling them. I even thought PoA was better than Goblett Of Fire because PoA was dark and tense all the way through but GoF was kinda light until the ending. But the last four were dope.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The prophecy wasn't specifically about Harry. I don't remember the exact wording but the way it was stated it could either be Harry or Neville. Voldemort chose to go after Harry and that is when it was decided the prophecy was about him.

YBE

Banned
Daps
In the book, they talk about how Voldemort essentially created Harry and he couldve easily picked Neville and created him as his enemy. Harry was the last horcrux, not the snake, but Neville certainly had the anger and courage to follow through.

Harry wasn't the last horcrux. If I remember correctly, Harry went to Voldemort, got killed.......and he met Albus in the afterlife and Voldemort's soul was lookin :to: and :flabbynsick: in the fetal position. Then, he sent Harry back to life. Harry wasn't a horcrux after that.

He fought Voldemort and at the same time, Ron & Hermoine was about to get killed by the snake until Neville cut it. The snake was definitely the last one. If Neville didnt kill the snake, Voldemort's soul would still be immortal even if Harry won and if Neville killed the snake, but Harry lost, Voldemort would obviously be alive. In essence, they both had a hand and its kind of :ohhh: given that they were the two children from the prophecy.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Harry wasn't the last horcrux. If I remember correctly, Harry went to Voldemort, got killed.......and he met Albus in the afterlife and Voldemort's soul was lookin :to: and :flabbynsick: in the fetal position. Then, he sent Harry back to life. Harry wasn't a horcrux after that.

He fought Voldemort and while he was, Ron & Hermoine was about to get killed by the snake until Neville cut it. The snake was definitely the last one. In essence, if Neville didnt kill the snake. Voldemort would still be immortal and if Neville killed the snake, but Harry lost, Voldemort would still be alive. They both had a hand and its kind of peculiar given that they were the two children from the prophecy.

Did you read the book? Harry was the accidental horcrux. The horcrux portion was created when Voldemort tried to kill him as a baby and that is why some of Voldy's powers transferred to Harry (like speaking parsel tongue and having a connection to Voldy's mind). When Voldemort killed Harry, he killed the horcrux portion, and Harry was in the afterlife at a railroad (or crossroads section, if you will) making the decision of if he wanted to stay or go. This is also why afterwards, as an adult, Harry lost his ability to speak parsel tongue to snakes.

If the snake was killed, but the horcrux inside Harry wasn't, then Voldy could still live.

YBE

Banned
Daps
The prophecy wasn't specifically about Harry. I don't remember the exact wording but the way it was stated it could either be Harry or Neville. Voldemort chose to go after Harry and that is when it was decided the prophecy was about him.

Nah, I fully understand that. I'm saying its rather interesting she had the other kid from the prophecy be the one who killed the last horcrux :leostare:

I know she did that on purpose. She could've easily had Ron or Hermoine do it. She was on some :leostare: shyt there...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Fred.

Watch the films. One of the best series ever.