Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Love & Basketball though has aged terribly
Quincy was a whiny bytch
And so was Monica

Your dad is a basketball player who was cheating on the same woman that trapped him into thinking she can cook
Wtf are you mad about?

Alfre fired Monica’s ass up tho

“stupid ass dyke need to cut ur hair”
“That why Quincy don’t want ur nappy headed ass” :wow:

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Joshua has to be one of the most underrated villains and biggest fukk ups in movie history

:ehh: To be fair, Bokeem IS the original "Can't Get Right", so he was just living up to his standard level of fukkery. :mjgrin:

The fact that this nikka had the nerve to show up late to the bank robbery and then start terrorizing customers was so dumb :russ:

:pachaha: He should have rode with Alonzo and his crew to hit the bank instead of being busy :lift: at the crib. :mjlol:

Well, that is something expected from "Mr. Can't Get Right" himself. :laff:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:mjlol: @AlbertPullhoez

Josh: (to Jason, after he clapped Alonzo's crew) YOU SEEN THEM TWO nikkaS I GOT DOWNSTAIRS?!!?! :sas1:

Jason: (stoic) Yeah... I seen them, man. :francis:

Josh: (excited) I TOOK CARE OF THAT!!!!! :shaq:

And those nut-ass faces he was making in that scene (as well as several parts throughout the film) :laff:
He really did all of that shyt just so Jason wouldn't leave Houston :francis:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
:ehh: To be fair, Bokeem IS the original "Can't Get Right", so he was just living up to his standard level of fukkery. :mjgrin:

:pachaha: He should have rode with Alonzo and his crew to hit the bank instead of being busy :lift: at the crib. :mjlol:

Well, that is something expected from "Mr. Can't Get Right" himself. :laff:
Breh I had to double back and address this fukkery again you made a great point. fukk is you doing lifting weights in the yard at home when you supposed to be getting ready to rob a bank :bryan: