Watched Jason’s Lyric For The First Time. Highly Disappointed

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You mean to tell me you got a retired Vietnam war veteran with a mental illness, his ex-wife traumatized by the change in his behavior, two brothers — one which killed the dad trying to protect the mom while the other was in & out of jail (likely suffering from that trauma)… with great foundation with the backdrop being mid 90s Houston…

AND THE MAJORITY OF THE FILM IS A LOVE STORY CENTERED AROUND JADA fukkING PINKETT :mindblown:

no focus on how a traumatic event can lead two brothers on two separate paths??!? We had to get TWO sex scenes of Jason and Jada but damn near none of Josh’s growth being an ex-con or how his mother is dealing with the pain?!?
Jada Pinkett’s characters name was Lyric.

The brothers name was Jason.

The name of the movie was called

Jason’s Lyric :krs:

Be mad about a movie called Jason’s Lyric that’s about 2 people called Jason and Lyric brehs :snoop:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Jada, was gorgeous it’s a shame she didn’t allow herself to age gracefully. .. her and Vivicia A Fox.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I remember going to the movies to see this. I mean it was decent for when it first came out. But yeah probably didn't age well.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
It's finally getting released on Blu ray by Kino,might have to buy it again even though I already own multiple copies of it

I know a lot of people don't buy movies anymore but I'm a collector

738329260408.jpg