Watch a 747 fall from the sky....

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta say, watching this vid

it still amazes the fukk outta me how we can take these gigantic pieces of metal and just make them hang in the air. i watch this and the way it falls outta the sky just looks natural

post prolly sounds retarded :heh: but every time i look at a plane in the sky i cant believe it

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Would you rather jump out of a plane with no parachuting lessons and a parachute or sit in a pl@ne thats f@lling to the earth, friend?

what about if ur on an international trip and your flying over the Atlantic ocean......do you take the plane crash into the water or parachute into the water? :to:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm :whoa: for the entire flight. Just knowing that shyt can go wrong in a second keeps me on edge. I don't know how folk take those long ass 10+ hour flights.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I'm :whoa: for the entire flight. Just knowing that shyt can go wrong in a second keeps me on edge. I don't know how folk take those long ass 10+ hour flights.

if you survive take off and get to cruising altitude, you're good. computer takes over after that. then you gotta worry again for the landing. basically the first 90 seconds and last 20 seconds of flight are the only times you're in real danger. planes don't just fall out the sky.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you survive take off and get to cruising altitude, you're good. computer takes over after that. then you gotta worry again for the landing. basically the first 90 seconds and last 20 seconds of flight are the only times you're in real danger. planes don't just fall out the sky.

u should watch a lil more discovery channel.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
let me clarify. commercial, us flights don't just fall out the sky.

This is kind of correct. I've been at 30,000 altitude and had a plane lose an engine and we were still able to make a safe albeit early landing. I mean there is always a chance of total system failure or loss of all power but the chances of that happening is slim to none. For the most part all you really have to worry about is take off and landing.