Watch a 747 fall from the sky....

Mojo

comin to a fish fry near you!
Daps
Reppin
Coastal North Carolina
its a cargo plane :wtf: they should at least have a parachute :sadcam:

There are no ejection seats in cargo jets. And to my knowledge has never been. I work on ejection seats and can tell you they would not only need the seats but for a plane that big well over 10K different types of explosive components to make every seat in every jet Egress capable. The best they could do is have a 747 capsule ejection equipped. Like 3 capsules front middle an back with 100 or so in every one...idk. But would probably be a wallet an engineer nightmare.

RIP to these folk tho..horrible way to go

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
thats a crazy sight. i remember last summer when i went to dr and the plane did a little herky jerky movement and my heart stopped for a couple seconds :huhldup:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

go back to school, friend. hitting that water is no different than hitting the ground.

burning alive is a better option..:usure:

220px-Ditching_of_Ethiopian_Airlines_Flt_961.JPG

half the plane survived

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
worst way to die ever..... actually nosediving from 30,000 feet and hitting the ground vertical is prolly worse *shudders*
at least it was over realtively quickly for them. rip.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
There are no ejection seats in cargo jets. And to my knowledge has never been. I work on ejection seats and can tell you they would not only need the seats but for a plane that big well over 10K different types of explosive components to make every seat in every jet Egress capable. The best they could do is have a 747 capsule ejection equipped. Like 3 capsules front middle an back with 100 or so in every one...idk. But would probably be a wallet an engineer nightmare.

RIP to these folk tho..horrible way to go

well damn.. still doesnt count out parachutes but maybe its unrealistic.

i dont even want to hear the black box of this :wow2: