Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Booted it up. Having a lot of fun with it.

Much better already than the first 2. I feel like these tactical RPGs are hard to fukk up and the first 2 games did just that. This one feels like this is what they wanted to do from the get go.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did yall ever finish this? I got fed up with the crashes after i dealt with liberty. The bugs and glitches and constant crashing wore me down. Maybe I’ll return to it someday.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I accidently quick saved. for some dumbass reason, when you quick save it trumps your last save. so I died one time and loaded my "last save" but since I was high it took me a while to realize it was my quick save not auto save that loaded.

not sure if that's a glitch or if they actually meant for that to happen but it's fukkin stupid because what ended up happening is my game autosaved again, which completely erased my actual progress and went wayyy back to whenever I quick saved. :beli:

that's how I know Im getting old cuz I didn't even get hot I just Beli'd the TV for like 30 seconds straight and then accepted the L. I found a silver lining in the situation which was I was playing on p*ssy ass wastelander anyway so I started over on the hardest difficulty. won't make that same mistake again.

tl;dr DO NOT QUICK SAVE BREHS

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I accidently quick saved. for some dumbass reason, when you quick save it trumps your last save. so I died one time and loaded my "last save" but since I was high it took me a while to realize it was my quick save not auto save that loaded.

not sure if that's a glitch or if they actually meant for that to happen but it's fukkin stupid because what ended up happening is my game autosaved again, which completely erased my actual progress and went wayyy back to whenever I quick saved. :beli:

that's how I know Im getting old cuz I didn't even get hot I just Beli'd the TV for like 30 seconds straight and just accepted the L. I found a silver lining in the situation which was I was playing on p*ssy ass wastelander anyway so I started over on the hardest difficulty. won't make that same mistake again.

tl;dr DO NOT QUICK SAVE BREHS

Nah quick save, auto and manual saves are all different saves, quick load just loads your last quick save, instead of you manual save. You can load whatever save you want from the load save option.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Nah quick save, auto and manual saves are all different saves, quick load just loads your last quick save, instead of you manual save. You can load whatever save you want from the load save option.
yeah that's what it was! I hit quick load thinking it was gonna quickly load my last save (I mean wouldn't that make the most cotdamn sense :dahell:) and it ended up loading my quick save. I didn't realize in time so it autosaved my quick save so my progress beyond that point was lost forever.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah that's what it was! I hit quick load thinking it was gonna quickly load my last save (I mean wouldn't that make the most cotdamn sense :dahell:) and it ended up loading my quick save. I didn't realize in time so it autosaved my quick save so my progress beyond that point was lost forever.

I thought the same thing, after a couple weird load save attempts I was like nah man what's going on. Lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

The game is wonky as shyt. If I wasn't playing it while I'm working from home I would've quit already but I'm still knee deep into playthrough. I think if I decide not to do anymore side missions I'm like 2-3 sessions from beating the game, but I'm doing side missions and exploring.

Outside of the game being glitchy as fukk, ammo used to piss me off, but it's gotten a lot better now that i got someone who has barter skills. That made the game much more manageable.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I just got the invisible enemies glitch on my first game back in a while lmao

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I beat it, made some questionable choices but when I make a roleplay choice I don't back down so :yeshrug:

I sided with Cordite, took the gangs with me to the final battle. Had to execute almost all my allies:picard:
Said fukk it after that and joined Cordite in his conquest of Kansas at the end:mjlit:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Game was a mess technically. Enjoyed Wasteland 2's story more​