Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game never worked for me :francis:

Its probably some obsidian level story in here but it crashes every 4 minutes so I'll never see it :unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game never worked for me :francis:

Its probably some obsidian level story in here but it crashes every 4 minutes so I'll never see it :unimpressed:

Apparently the December update fixed a lot of it. I feel like i took too much time off to want to jump back in now. If i play it again I’d have to start over and there’s too much shyt coming out now for it

• Dap
Reactions: XII

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
started playing it saturday I think…came back to it yesterday and my saved game wouldn’t load…was pissed cuz I spent like an hour customizing my 2 characters…restarted the system and still no luck so I said fukk it and bailed smh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
started playing it saturday I think…came back to it yesterday and my saved game wouldn’t load…was pissed cuz I spent like an hour customizing my 2 characters…restarted the system and still no luck so I said fukk it and bailed smh

This game honestly released buggier than cyberpunk. It’s the reason I eventually put it down once I reached the last third of the game because the battles are long as hell and the shyt would crash on me every 30 minutes.