Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Daps
Nah breh for real, turn based is a turn off. I don't really hate it though, I want to like it. I just don't like standing there and getting murked by 6 dudes in a row, they be outnumbering you and shyt.

I fukk with pokemon yellow tho :pachaha:

I beat divinity 2 already it was average.
All I did was spam the op tactics and nah I ain't raise the difficulty.

If that's the best turn based rpg then there is alot of room for improvement.

Is there any examples of a developer trying to make turn based tactics work with real time gameplay? And the game ain't trash:skip:

I think pausing is what ruins it though, they gotta hide the pause better like use slow motion or special effects don't just pause. :to:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Nah breh for real, turn based is a turn off. I don't really hate it though, I want to like it. I just don't like standing there and getting murked by 6 dudes in a row, they be outnumbering you and shyt.

I fukk with pokemon yellow tho :pachaha:

I beat divinity 2 already it was average.
All I did was spam the op tactics and nah I ain't raise the difficulty.

If that's the best turn based rpg then there is alot of room for improvement.

Is there any examples of a developer trying to make turn based tactics work with real time gameplay? And the game ain't trash:skip:

I think pausing is what ruins it though, they gotta hide the pause better like use slow motion or special effects don't just pause. :to:

:dwillhuh:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I started ending up with some dead weight, you jsut gotta equip something else on them or find a way to make them useful. Lucia Wesson was kind of useless to me for a while before i realized small guns included shot guns and i could turn her shotgun into a ice gun. Now I rip

I gave her this revolver thats doing 110 a shot and modded it to increase the range she a beast. I like revolvers better than shotguns since their is no friendly fire involved. Her and kwon are my twi npc characters rest are customs

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Started this today before work. Went with a diverse team weapon wise: heavy gun/explosives, sniper, smg, melee. Doing the same for skills. Just seeing how it pans out and hope I pick the right skills:yeshrug:
Gotta get used to the mechanics a bit but I am having a lot of fun:ehh:

Daps

Found this on youtube. It works. For those that plan on doing it, make sure you get a bazaar pass before talking to Paris or it wont work.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Found this on youtube. It works. For those that plan on doing it, make sure you get a bazaar pass before talking to Paris or it wont work.

damn game just came out and nikkas already cheating :hhh:

possible spoiler alert so stop reading here if you haven't made it to Denver. so anyway I just pulled up to Denver and all of a sudden I see these nikkas praising a statue of Reagan I'm like what?? so I go inside and these fukkin lunatics are still taking orders n shyt from this thing I'm like ahh hell nah I'm already annoyed. then the mother bytch called her self sending me on a fetch quest before giving me Valor.

I fukkin snapped, brehs.

I was already pissed because my reputation kept dropping from shytting on the statue, so I was like fukk your fetch quest, fukk your stupid ass statue, and fukk YOU!!! n blasted that bytch in the face with a sniper rifle :russ::russ:

I have a feeling I'm probably going to miss out on a lot of lore from not going on that mission, but my first playthrough is on wastelander so I'll do things the right way the next go around on the hardest difficulty.

long story short it's so fukkin gratifying to just give in to your desires sometimes. I literally had to pause the game to write this because it was such an enjoyable experience murdering these fukkin weirdos

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

possible spoiler alert so stop reading here if you haven't made it to Denver. so anyway I just pulled up to Denver and all of a sudden I see these nikkas praising a statue of Reagan I'm like what?? so I go inside and these fukkin lunatics are still taking orders n shyt from this thing I'm like ahh hell nah I'm already annoyed. then the mother bytch called her self sending me on a fetch quest before giving me Valor.

I fukkin snapped, brehs.

I was already pissed because my reputation kept dropping from shytting on the statue, so I was like fukk your fetch quest, fukk your stupid ass statue, and fukk YOU!!! n blasted that bytch in the face with a sniper rifle :russ::russ:

I have a feeling I'm probably going to miss out on a lot of lore from not going on that mission, but my first playthrough is on wastelander so I'll do things the right way the next go around on the hardest difficulty.

long story short it's so fukkin gratifying to just give in to your desires sometimes. I literally had to pause the game to write this because it was such an enjoyable experience murdering these fukkin weirdos

LMAOOOOO

Yo i kinda felt the same way, I rolled up and I was shyttin on this racist ass Reagan statue and they kept getting mad. I eventually worked got in their good graces though and went and took care of their little problem. I want valor but I’m trying to keep them in my good races, but I want the robots on my side also so it’s tough.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps

I fukkin snapped, brehs.

Lmao i wanted to do that but i didnt want to fight my way out they had a lot of nikkas in that base lol

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
How is this game on the PS4? I think I’m starting to realize that these are my fav genre of games, but they tend to have issues on consoles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
How is this game on the PS4? I think I’m starting to realize that these are my fav genre of games, but they tend to have issues on consoles

they've slowly become my favorite genre too, especially since turn based JRPGs are pretty much dead outside of persona. I also can't play JRPG's or a lot of japanese games anymore because of how youth orientated they are.

i have the game on ps4 and it's buggy just like every other version. Even after the update i still get crashes at least 2 times a session. Im still enjoying it a lot despite that though, i'm almost used to it at this point. It's gotten so bad that yesterday i was like, hmmm i haven't had a crash all day, i got a feelin.....so i quick saved it and seconds later it crashed lol

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
they've slowly become my favorite genre too, especially since turn based JRPGs are pretty much dead outside of persona. I also can't play JRPG's or a lot of japanese games anymore because of how youth orientated they are.

i have the game on ps4 and it's buggy just like every other version. Even after the update i still get crashes at least 2 times a session. Im still enjoying it a lot despite that though, i'm almost used to it at this point. It's gotten so bad that yesterday i was like, hmmm i haven't had a crash all day, i got a feelin.....so i quick saved it and seconds later it crashed lol
This is 100% how I feel lol. Fav genre growing up has always been JRPGS. But I have a hard time connecting to the characters of JRPGS at this point of my life. I do feel like I should just get a PC at this point though. Playing DOS on PS4 with those load times was rough.....and Baldur gate 3 is just around the corner:ohlawd:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is 100% how I feel lol. Fav genre growing up has always been JRPGS. But I have a hard time connecting to the characters of JRPGS at this point of my life. I do feel like I should just get a PC at this point though. Playing DOS on PS4 with those load times was rough.....and Baldur gate 3 is just around the corner:ohlawd:

Baldurs gate 3 looks like divinity 2 with a AAA budget. It’s gonna be a game changer for sure. I’m a console peasant for life though I can’t be bothered with building a pc and I hate gaming at my desk