Wasteland 3 (Linux, Windows, Mac, Xbox One, PS4)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just spent 12 minutes fighting a wild scorpion bot only to have my game crash on me. I knew it wasn’t gonna get through the fight too. Smh I gotta hang it up for the day this shyt is getting annoying in these tougher areas.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Baldurs gate 3 looks like divinity 2 with a AAA budget. It’s gonna be a game changer for sure. I’m a console peasant for life though I can’t be bothered with building a pc and I hate gaming at my desk

I plug my computer into my 65" tv with hdmi you dont have to game at the desk if you dont want to breh. The mods on pc are worth it alone. :blessed: i bought one off i buypower and they built it and shipped it to me.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I just spent 12 minutes fighting a wild scorpion bot only to have my game crash on me. I knew it wasn’t gonna get through the fight too. Smh I gotta hang it up for the day this shyt is getting annoying in these tougher areas.

Did you fight the one up in the tiberion mine? That shyt was hard as hell thank god for snipers :whew:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I plug my computer into my 65" tv with hdmi you dont have to game at the desk if you dont want to breh. The mods on pc are worth it alone. :blessed: i bought one off i buypower and they built it and shipped it to me.
How much you spend??? Is it cheaper to just build one?

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
it's hard as hell to navigate in this game. I'm always walking to a point with one character selected and getting into battles with people mad far away. and the map AND minimap are both WOAT status.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Not as far along as you but same thing happened to me. I might go back to finishing Ghost of Tsushima until a couple patches roll in.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
it's hard as hell to navigate in this game. I'm always walking to a point with one character selected and getting into battles with people mad far away. and the map AND minimap are both WOAT status.

What, have you never played a CRPG? Press the space bar, and you can toggle between a single character and your whole squad. :snoop: