@Ethnic Vagina Finder

tumblr_lunocz3mMX1r24lq9o1_250.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What reasons? WTF. My points was that Jayden never had to work hard getting into movies. Everything was handed to him. that's what im saying also, his performances from what i seen is lackluster at best. Like i said there are better children actors. the thing about acting is to make the audience believe it, make the character come to life. You ever hear the expression "you faded into the character?" it's a point where yu no longer see the person but the actor the character they are. When i see Jayden act, I just see him and his stupid ass facial expressions. The kid is a decent actor but he needs more work in my book. that's all.

Define working hard? he was a little fukking kid in The Pursuit of Happyness. He played Will's SON. He is Will's son so they had a natural chemistry on the screen AND he did a good job. But just to shut you up....

In 2006, Jaden made his film debut in the Sony release The Pursuit of Happyness, playing his father's son. When Will was reading the script prior to shooting, Jaden asked what it was about. After hearing the story, he expressed interest in playing the boy.
His father explained that he'd have to audition for the role, just like anyone else, so he did, and made the first cut. "I was in his corner, but I didn't have his back. He earned the job himself, and that's the way it's supposed to be," Will told the Ocean Country Observer.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What reasons? WTF. My points was that Jayden never had to work hard getting into movies. Everything was handed to him. that's what im saying also, his performances from what i seen is lackluster at best. Like i said there are better children actors. the thing about acting is to make the audience believe it, make the character come to life. You ever hear the expression "you faded into the character?" it's a point where you no longer see the person but the character they are. When i see Jayden act, I just see him and his stupid ass facial expressions. The kid is a decent actor but he needs more work in my book. that's all.

Most actor didn't have to work hard to get into hollywood
name a child actor better than Jaden, he did great in pursuit of happiness

you begging up that garbage ass Ender Games filled with terrible child actors

fukking Leonardo Decapri being doing this shyt since he was kid nikka was growing pains and shyt

you just pure hating straight up, but you better get use to this nikka cuz he ain't going nowhere

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What reasons? WTF. My points was that Jayden never had to work hard getting into movies. Everything was handed to him. that's what im saying also, his performances from what i seen is lackluster at best. Like i said there are better children actors. the thing about acting is to make the audience believe it, make the character come to life. You ever hear the expression "you faded into the character?" it's a point where you no longer see the person but the character they are. When i see Jayden act, I just see him and his stupid ass facial expressions. The kid is a decent actor but he needs more work in my book. that's all.

fukking Leonardo Decapri being doing this shyt since he was kid nikka was growing pains and shyt

you just pure hating straight up, but you better get use to this nikka cuz he ain't going nowhere

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I liked enders game because of the story. I didnt say Ender's character was on point, im talking the overall movie was decent for me. personally.

I can name you a child actor that cat joffrey from game of thrones is killing it.

I'm just saying jayden's acting skills TO ME PERSONALLY, is underwhelming....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Define working hard? he was a little fukking kid in The Pursuit of Happyness. He played Will's SON. He is Will's son so they had a natural chemistry on the screen AND he did a good job. But just to shut you up....

In 2006, Jaden made his film debut in the Sony release The Pursuit of Happyness, playing his father's son. When Will was reading the script prior to shooting, Jaden asked what it was about. After hearing the story, he expressed interest in playing the boy.
His father explained that he'd have to audition for the role, just like anyone else, so he did, and made the first cut. "I was in his corner, but I didn't have his back. He earned the job himself, and that's the way it's supposed to be," Will told the Ocean Country Observer.

trying-to-seem-polite-with-someone-you-really-cant-stand_669.gif

You really believe that shyt???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked enders game because of the story. I didnt say Ender's character was on point, im talking the overall movie was decent for me. personally.

I can name you a child actor that cat joffrey from game of thrones is killing it.

I'm just saying jayden's acting skills TO ME PERSONALLY, is underwhelming....

Joffery is a grown man he like 24 years old he was like and was 20-21 starting game of thrones

I think Jaden's performance in Pursuit of Happiness beats out his cameo in batman begins when he was 13 years old

Plus Game of Thrones is a serious show

Sci Fi movies are badly written almost on purpose, because thats how people perceive the genre, terrible dialogue, over dramatic speech

The Star Wars Prequels have good actors throughout it, but its terrible because its written in that fashion I know that isn't sci fi
but look at Matrix, Keanu Reeves terrible acting performance, but the characters are written that way, Fishburne just had the swag to make Morpheus a memorable character
which is why I say all sci fi movies suck, because they make them that way, but somehow After Earth gets shyttied on more

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this isnt about the movie, its about people offended that will would let his son star in a movie with a budget of 130 mil

pure jealousy

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Joffery is a grown man he like 24 years old he was like and was 20-21 starting game of thrones

I think Jaden's performance in Pursuit of Happiness beats out his cameo in batman begins when he was 13 years old

Plus Game of Thrones is a serious show

Sci Fi movies are badly written almost on purpose, because thats how people perceive the genre, terrible dialogue, over dramatic speech

The Star Wars Prequels have good actors throughout it, but its terrible because its written in that fashion I know that isn't sci fi
but look at Matrix, Keanu Reeves terrible acting performance, but the characters are written that way, Fishburne just had the swag to make Morpheus a memorable character
which is why I say all sci fi movies suck, because they make them that way, but somehow After Earth gets shyttied on more

the guy who plays joffrey was also in batman begins!!!!

idk some scifi movies can be epic. its not all on the writer the actor has to make the role too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy who plays joffrey was also in batman begins!!!!

idk some scifi movies can be epic. its not all on the writer the actor has to make the role too.

he was the kid batman gave that gadget too, he just look a lot younger than he is, plus they can make you look even younger with camera angles and make up

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because every fukking project Will is there... or every Will Smith project Jayden is there.... Like i said jayden needs to stand on his own two. it's not a bad thing to make your own success.

so, what was karate kid?
it was a fukk'n blockbuster and a jaden smith's stand alone feature film.
not big on will smith's movies most times.
yet, i have no issue with will putting his son on.
as, it sets a precedence on what being a supportive black parent is.
plus, the success rate.
if you are able to invest and execute in your children's future.
as a black person, with a family.
it is integral to your children's success.

Art Barr

Last edited: