Washington Post: Ancient Egyptians were European

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Actually all those countries except Sudan are technically Sub-Saharan. Though I do get your point being that there is more than one type of black African and that cacs always try to pigeonhole us into thinking there can be only one type of "true negro" and that everyone else is Caucasian. This is a classic white supremacist tactic.

Nonetheless check out my last post. I lay it out pretty clearly why the word Sub-Saharan is comical to use in reference with the Ancient Egyptians because around the time of the origin of Ancient Egypt, the Sahara was a lush savannah that had a lot of Africans living in it. These Africans were the ancestors of the Ancient Egyptians.

Thus even mentioning the word Sub-Saharan in this conversation is stupid. The better question is whether the Ancient Egyptians originated from a native population of black Africans. And the answer to that question is undoubtedly yes. There is no evidence of a non-African origin to the Ancient Egyptian civilization. In fact all evidence points to Ancient Egyptian originating from Africans who originally lived south of the Sahara Desert but migrated north about 10,000 years ago when the climate in North Africa changed and the Sahara Desert became a lush savannah. Then about 7,000 years ago the climate changed rapidly again turning the Sahara into a desert. This is what forced those Africans who originally came from the south to migrate to the only oasis left in North Africa at that time. And that place was the Nile Valley.

If anyone is interested in this, there is a great book by a white man named Robert Bauval called BLACK GENESIS: THE PREHISTORIC ORIGINS OF ANCIENT EGYPT.

Go check it out.

My father had that book. Now that he's passed it's mine.

Can't BELIEVE any self respecting black person would ever fall for that "Ancient Egyptians were white" bullshyt. It's a literal impossibility

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think it's propaganda such as this which caused me to doubt EVERYTHING cacs say.

I totally reject their science and knowledge until I can verify it myself, or someone else I respect can.

We became too comfortable just taking them at word value. They'll run all that, "But it's peer reviewed"....bytch fukk your peers! Like the word implies, those are YOUR peers, not mine.

***On a sidenote, when it come to black men/women being on trial by a jury of our peers, we need to reinterate that cac Jerry is not our peer***

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
khalid-Muhammad_feature.jpg
This should be a smiley

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I was waiting for this study to be published and now I'm disappointed

They use Yoruba as the SSA reference population which is not good fit to determine how African were the ancient Egyptians.
:francis: fukk why? the should have used an east african nation since its closer like sudan or ethiopia

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.”

So basically, nothing to see here. Just more cac fukkery. Everybody wanna be a nikka, but nobody wanna be a nikka. If they can steal Rock music, Dreads and the Dab, may as well try to steal our history too.
yeah, reading is fundamental

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
"In their paper, the researchers acknowledged that “all our genetic data were obtained from a single site in Middle Egypt and may not be representative for all of ancient Egypt.”

So basically, nothing to see here. Just more cac fukkery. Everybody wanna be a nikka, but nobody wanna be a nikka. If they can steal Rock music, Dreads and the Dab, may as well try to steal our history too.

I love how people pretend to write explosive articles like these, but this little throwaway line undermines their entire point. :lolbron:

"DNA Evidence Shows Egyptians Ain't Black!*" :damn:

*not a wholly representative or conclusive sample :troll:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Live in Africa for thousands of years, and still be called European because dudes in Germany said so.
:dahell: :snoop:

fukking Nazis, always focused on race and weird ancient shyt that nobody cares about.

Do they wanna fight next to a biplane for the ark of the covenant while we're going down this road?

raiderslostark_145pyxurz.jpg