Washington Post: Ancient Egyptians were European

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
White folks can barely survive in Arizona without getting skin cancer yet they were just prancing around the deserts of Africa and thriving 3300 years ago. Plus most of the art by Egyptians depicted themselves as dark skinned with kinky hair, big lips, wide noses. Cacs love re writing history
They are trying to say Native Americans have european ancestry as well.:mjlol:

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I know this is a troll thread but there a few gems in here about Egyptian supremacy. No matter what was going on in the world around them the gene pool remained intact! That's unheard of considering the amount of rape and enslavement that occurred back then.

:salute:
Nah breh this is them trying to validate why modern, urban dwelling Egyptians look the way they look. Lower Egypt has mixed heavily throughout the ages with other black peoples but more recently with white peoples which has changed the face of the country to what it is today. If anything, Upper Egyptians have kept the gene pool much more intact.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Nah breh this is them trying to validate why modern, urban dwelling Egyptians look the way they look. Lower Egypt has mixed heavily throughout the ages with other black peoples but more recently with white peoples which has changed the face of the country to what it is today. If anything, Upper Egyptians have kept the gene pool much more intact.
I don't disagree with your view BTW.

I've only disagreed with the idea that this is fake news created by Washington Post. This is a study that, and based on this thread, many people have been looking forward to the results.

The title of this thread isn't the same as the title of the article nor is it the title of the study and it's made to be a troll thread for OP to attempt to play this as people being c00ns. That's his position first and foremost and exactly why it wasn't posted in the root or HL.

Regarding this studies conclusions, I think we're all in agreement on the underlying intentions.

As I said, if you read through it there are some positives if you look at the data.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe they used Yoruba while leaving out East African populations especially those in the Horn of Africa.

That's cause they have an agenda they are trying to push.

How could you not use these groups if you want to compare the Ancient Egyptians to a present day population? I mean just look at these dudes they dress and look just like how the Ancient Egyptians depicted themselves.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take anyone that says Sub Saharan seriously.

Co-sign. Its purely a word used by white supremacists to separate North Africa from the rest of the continent as if the Sahara Desert is some dividing line between black and white.

There are plenty of black Africans who live NORTH of the Sahara Desert to this day.

The word is a joke.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
Curiously, how is Ethiopia "Sub-Saharan"? Does the Sahara even stretch to Ethiopia or its northern neighbour, Eritrea? As you've already said, the term "sub-Saharan" makes no sense.

I do believe in the Green Sahara population theory for settlement in Kemet (probably how they got cow-culture) though I think there was another migration up the Nile from what is now the Ethiopian Highlands - which would explain the Afro-Asiatic origins of the Nubians (prior to their Nilo-Saharan conquest) and Ancient Kemetians.
You spot on breh. That's literally the population makeup of ancient Kemet. Ethiopian traditions and writings talk about the Agazian/Habesha migration starting in South Arabia and navigating the Blue Nile down to the Delta. We even acknowledge that there were people there before our influx we call Gebti (people of commerce) because one of the names we use to refer to Egypt is Gebts (Commerce, to engage in food cultivation/selling) . There is strong evidence that the Nok culture of West Africa came from Kemet/Nubia as well. Basically Kemet was a multi-ethinic society of a multitude of African populations due to it being located at the end of the Nile which the entire valley itself was a super cultural hub that many African groups have some history residing in. That's why we see all phenotypes in pharaoh statues and hieroglyphics

Daps
Reppin
St louis
crackas so full of shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
White folks can barely survive in Arizona without getting skin cancer yet they were just prancing around the deserts of Africa and thriving 3300 years ago. Plus most of the art by Egyptians depicted themselves as dark skinned with kinky hair, big lips, wide noses. Cacs love re writing history

exactly im confused at the confusion :pachaha:

ancient egyptians literally drew/depicted themselves and how they looked

they would look more like modern day sudanese people if anything

Cobalt Mist

Banned
Daps

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
The ancient Egypt cover up is deep.
If the ancient Egyptians were black, it's over for whites psychologically.
Whites have emulated ancient Egypt for thousands of years, all the way back to the Greeks.
Egyptian symbolism and rites are littered all across the world.
From obelisks to the imagery of Isis and Aten.
The monarchy emulates the Ancient Egyptians. Their secret societies emulate ancient Egyptians.
If they were to reveal that the Egyptians were black it would shatter their world view.

The study from this article is a deliberately misleading study.

But then again CACs have been doing this forever, there was an article circulating that Tutankhamen was European or some shyt back in the day:

An academic study which included DNA profiling of some of the related male mummies of the Eighteenth Dynasty of Egypt was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association in 2010. Tutankhamun's Y-DNA haplogroup was not published in the academic paper,[33][34][35] however iGENEA, a Swiss personal genomicscompany, claimed to have reconstructed King Tut's Y-DNA profile based on screencaps from a Discovery Channel documentary about the study. iGENEA without producing any proof, proposed that King Tut belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup R1b1a2,[36][37]

Members of the research team that conducted the academic study published in 2010 stated they had not been consulted by iGENEA before they published the haplogroup information and described iGENEA's claims as "unscientific." [35] After pressure to publish Tutankhamun's full DNA report to confirm his Y-DNA results, the researchers refused to respond.

Daps
I quoted and adjusted this slightly...

"White chicks are dope but, they also give birth to white men :whew: Black men fall for it every time because you can easily get ensnared by a sexy white chick only for your family to be full of white men a hundred years from now. It's scary. That's essentially what happened to Egypt. All that mixing with outsiders led to a modern day where any semblance of black identity is scrubbed out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The claim from the so-called Egyptian studies intelligentsia is that the noses were knocked off the statues to allow their souls to be released.
Back in the 90's the traveling King Tut show came to Charlotte and there was a disturbance among the sheeple (both black and white). It was apparent looking at the actual
artifacts that these were black people. A white UNCC professor came to the rescue, in his expert opinion he posited that the Ancient Egyptians were indeed white. He said the
reason for the confusion was that the white Egyptians loved their black slaves so much that they made all their artifacts in the image of the black slaves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------