Washington Post: Ancient Egyptians were European

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Same washington post that said Iraq had WMDs?

Same Washington post that ran 16 negative Bernie Sanders articles IN ONE DAY during his run against Hilary?

I thought it was common knowledge they are not a credible news source?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
You spot on breh. That's literally the population makeup of ancient Kemet. Ethiopian traditions and writings talk about the Agazian/Habesha migration starting in South Arabia and navigating the Blue Nile down to the Delta. We even acknowledge that there were people there before our influx we call Gebti (people of commerce) because one of the names we use to refer to Egypt is Gebts (Commerce, to engage in food cultivation/selling) . There is strong evidence that the Nok culture of West Africa came from Kemet/Nubia as well. Basically Kemet was a multi-ethinic society of a multitude of African populations due to it being located at the end of the Nile which the entire valley itself was a super cultural hub that many African groups have some history residing in. That's why we see all phenotypes in pharaoh statues and hieroglyphics

I doubt this. Differnt agricultural tool kit (yam farming versus farming grains like wheat), different cultural tool kit (no indigenous system of writing in that part of West Africa until Nsibidi and Ajami after 1000 AD), different linguistic families too (Niger-Congo v Afro-Asiatic).

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Ancient Egypt belongs to Africans and children of the African Diaspora only. We can argue amongst our selves what specific ethnic group the AEs were, that's family business. But cacs have no right or moral ground to tell us what one of our greatest civilization was. These cacs need to stop smoking fentanyl dog food. The fukk?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Ancient Egypt belongs to Africans and children of the African Diaspora only. We can argue amongst our selves what specific ethnic group the AEs were, that's family business. But cacs have no right or moral ground to tell us what one of our greatest civilization was. These cacs need to stop smoking fentanyl dog food. The fukk?
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father had that book. Now that he's passed it's mine.

Can't BELIEVE any self respecting black person would ever fall for that "Ancient Egyptians were white" bullshyt. It's a literal impossibility

Not only that the evidence of how the Ancient Egyptians looked is OVERWHELMING. They left behind so many statutes and pictures. And none looked like a white person. Almost all showed them as BLACK.

1/2 Man 1/2 Hennessy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
I doubt this. Differnt agricultural tool kit (yam farming versus farming grains like wheat), different cultural tool kit (no indigenous system of writing in that part of West Africa until Nsibidi and Ajami after 1000 AD), different linguistic families too (Niger-Congo v Afro-Asiatic).
I understand your reasoning. Bear with me tho and go through this forum where OP breaks it down using credible sources of data that also match traditions many Africans are familiar with as well as I have come across in various readings. The living Descendants of the Ancient Egyptians - History Forum ~ All Empires - Page 1

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Adding to this, the Third Intermidiate 22nd and 23rd Dynasties were founded by Berbers of the Meshwesh people. :yeshrug:

Also - it's possible that increased admixture from Black people exists among Modern Egyptians, but why use Yorubas as the metric? Why not peoples who are likely to be the victims of the Arab Slave trade like Dinka, Nuer, Habeshas (and other Horners) or even peoples from modern day Central African Republic and Uganda? WHY THE fukkING YORUBA???!

You know already know why

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
khalid-Muhammad_feature.jpg

@3Rivers work your magic fam That's Khalid Muhammad BTW