Washing your car is serious business

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I am talking value. People have been killed for Carrera GTs, GT2s and GT3s. Please dont disrespect Porsche and the fallen with the LFA comparison. :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

The Carrera GT is a street legal race car... More people been killed in those than the GT2 and GT3’s

Real collectors know what time it is with the LFA it’s why it’s only 6 available in the entire country for sale.. you smarter than this broham :unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The Carrera GT is a street legal race car... More people been killed in those than the GT2 and GT3’s

Real collectors know what time it is with the LFA it’s why it’s only 6 available in the entire country for sale.. you smarter than this broham :unimpressed:

Killed For. Murdered. The original sin is what im talking. being a dealer/in dealership circles. i hear things and i hear stories.

Russia, The Eastern Bloc area, The Balkans. nikkas were getting killed for their shyt. THATS the Difference in Desirability and Exclusivity. aint no one getting merked for no LFA.:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Love driving by a store with big glass windows...rims gleaming

Sometimes I take my time looking at my car from a distance after a car wash.

Mad easy to keep inside looking great
I vacuum the inside, then wash the rubber floor mats, leather wipe condition the seats, put fragrance sachet in the side doors. Keep eating inside minimal and clean up after.

Went to detail, they said nah u good just pay for the exterior lol
Tree sap is a pain tho especially if you don't catch it in time.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Killed For. Murdered. The original sin is what im talking. being a dealer/in dealership circles. i hear things and i hear stories.

Russia, The Eastern Bloc area, The Balkans. nikkas were getting killed for their shyt. THATS the Difference in Desirability and Exclusivity. aint no one getting merked for no LFA.:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

That’s cause the average head don’t know about the LFA... pull up and they won’t even know it’s a 500k whip.. that’s how I like it... real heads know what time it is :unimpressed:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It’s only about 6-10 available for sale in the entire country right now... honestly one of those niche dealers will prob scoop it up depending on the mileage and it’s history..

That LFA is in the 05/06 Porsche Carrera GT status now... straight collectors and nothing else

That's my baby right there :whew::ohlawd:

Anybody slandering CGT's in this thread will be shot on sight.