Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
The Lexus LFA is better than everything BMW has ever made:Westbrook23:

You mean "The Forgotten Super Car"? :scust::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you mean the limited production super car released in 2012 thats still rotting on Lexus dealership floors and lots as we speak???!?:mjlol::mjlol::russ::picard:

IeN6.gif

Yeah, Okay. I guess it didnt sell well or do numbers because it was better than anything BMW ever made :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

I8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I've been puttin off gettin my whip washed and detailed since some a$$hole backed into my tail light and I gotta replace it.... But once I do that I'm back to my weekly wash.... Love hearing people compliment my whip when she parked.... :banderas:
When some random old head walk by and says “looking good there brother :myman:

:wow:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You are embarrassing yourself breh....You and I both know that you haven't done the research necessary to have an intelligent conversation about the reliability of a car you clearly can't afford...
full

N54 is ass. N55 is ok, but not the potential of N54. S85 was Mike Tyson rape you type of engine. N63 is straight ass. N63TU not ass like N63, but still ass.

BMWs depreciate for a reason. Them hoes be $2 in 4 years.

Veteran
Daps
You mean "The Forgotten Super Car"? :scust::russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

you mean the limited production super car released in 2012 thats still rotting on Lexus dealership floors and lots as we speak???!?:mjlol::mjlol::russ::picard:

IeN6.gif

Yeah, Okay. I guess it didnt sell well or do numbers because it was better than anything BMW ever made :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

I8>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Lexus LFA is a collector's car worth $500,000. What are you talking about? Rotting on Dealer lots? :Westbrook23: BMW rots on Dealer lots, they lose $30k value in 5 years. Once the warranty goes owners get rid of them.

LFA is one of the best supercars ever made and many Car Reviewers say so.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N54 is ass. N55 is ok, but not the potential of N54. S85 was Mike Tyson rape you type of engine. N63 is straight ass. N63TU not ass like N63, but still ass.

BMWs depreciate for a reason. Them hoes be $2 in 4 years.

Actually...

E92 M3's
E46 M3's
E60 M5's
E61 M5's
E39 M5's

their values are holding GREAT right now and selling extremely well, especially the lower the millage....

#BMW4LIFE
#GERMANYFOREVER

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
No feeling like that fresh wash. Got a Lexus IS250C hardtop convertible, so you know its gotta be clean inside AND out because the top stay down when the weather is nice.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lexus LFA is a collector's car worth $500,000. What are you talking about? Rotting on Dealer lots? :Westbrook23:

LFA is one of the best supercars ever made and many Car Reviewers say so.

Im a top 10 car nikka on here so i know what im talking about breh. The LFA was underwhelming and did not meet a lot of expectations. go watch and read some more reviews. the common consensus for the LFA is that it fell short.

:gucci:

7 Lexus LFA Supercars Now Remain On Dealer Lots

That Time Lexus Made a Supercar No One Bought

While Lexus had originally intended to only take orders directly from customers to control cost and speculation, poor sales led the automaker to give dealers a chance to order the car and sell it themselves.

:comeon::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

I tried it out at the auction a couple years ago, shiet i even thought of buying it. sat in it. drove it. car sounds nice. thats about it but in my mind it was a "HELL NO, if buy this car im gonna lose everything...".

Nice try Lexus. Better luck next time.

Bentley Truck....
Lambo Truck....
Rolls Royce Truck.....

ALL SOLD OUT before they launched.

:hubie:

so its definitely not a shortage of money problem. Lexus just fukkked up.:bryan:

Veteran
Daps
Actually...

E92 M3's
E46 M3's
E60 M5's
E61 M5's
E39 M5's

their values are holding GREAT right now and selling extremely well, especially the lower the millage....

#BMW4LIFE
#GERMANYFOREVER

E60 M5 is the worst BMW ever:dahell: They on dealer lots for $18,000:scusthov:. The other's I'll give you, but BMWs still depreciate.

a 2008 Lexus ISF still going for $30,000 with 100k miles.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Having a white car is hard. :mjcry:the clean white paint just attracts bugs. My car always have these orange and green spots that i would wonder what they were. Then one day while i was washing I watched a bug land and shyt on it. :scust: ended it's life right then and there. Then having to drive through the sewer water, shyt splashing all on the side. Then fukking dust be attracted to it like a magnet. :to: it's hard out here.

Last edited:

Veteran
Daps
Im a top 10 car nikka on here so i know what im talking about breh. The LFA was underwhelming and did not meet a lot of expectations. go watch and read some more reviews. the common consensus for the LFA is that it fell short.

:gucci:

7 Lexus LFA Supercars Now Remain On Dealer Lots

That Time Lexus Made a Supercar No One Bought

:comeon::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

I tried it out at the auction a couple years ago, shiet i even thought of buying it. sat in it. drove it. car sounds nice. thats about it but in my mind it was a "HELL NO, if buy this car im gonna lose everything...".

Nice try Lexus. Better luck next time.

Bentley Truck....
Lambo Truck....
Rolls Royce Truck.....

ALL SOLD OUT before they launched.

:hubie:

so its definitely not a shortage of money problem. Lexus just fukkked up.:bryan:

BMW builds engines that explode:unimpressed: