Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bought car cleaning supplies earlier this summer and been having fun

image0.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you read the exchange or you just commenting? are we talking about performance or exclusivity? :jawalrus:
I read it every exchange performance it’s a no brainer no comparison... to exclusivity Only reason it is more exclusive is supply and demand they put these out and they were on the show room and couldn’t sell . I remember when it came out channel 10 news was at the dealership and saying people are buying lambos and Ferrari’s over it because they are superior cars and cost less so why would someone by a Lexus and the salesman agreed and said Lexus IS actually catering to a certain market that is ultra rich and have brand loyalty to Lexus so will buy the highest end model..so it won’t compete.. why push our cars if not moving hence the shortage years later

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I read it every exchange performance it’s a no brainer no comparison... to exclusivity Only reason it is more exclusive is supply and demand they put these out and they were on the show room and couldn’t sell . I remember when it came out channel 10 news was at the dealership and saying people are buying lambos and Ferrari’s over it because they are superior cars and cost less so why would someone by a Lexus and the salesman agreed and said Lexus IS actually catering to a certain market that is ultra rich and have brand loyalty to Lexus so will buy the highest end model..so it won’t compete.. why push our cars if not moving hence the shortage years later

Wild shyt is the LFA is a better performer than a Gallardo and R8.... Lexus only issue was they took to long brining the LFA to production... but make no mistake that shyt ain't no slouch... as for as the Carrera GT that shyt was literally the first hypercar but it ain't no comparison on the performance side but as far as exclusivity the LFA is up there... Carbon fiber everything.