Washing your car is serious business

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Having a white car is hard. :mjcry:the clean white paint just attracts bugs. My car always have these orange and green spots that i would wonder what they were. Then one day while i was watching a watched a bug land and shyt on it. :scust: ended it's life right then and there. Then having to drive through the sewer water, shyt splashing all on the side. Then fukking dust be attracted to it like a magnet. :to: it's hard out here.
I like white cars but this is the main reason I’d never get one. But when they clean tho
:banderas:

Get you some of this
92722.A1_23442b1324a55f3e55928df671c441a3.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Im a top 10 car nikka on here so i know what im talking about breh. The LFA was underwhelming and did not meet a lot of expectations. go watch and read some more reviews. the common consensus for the LFA is that it fell short.

:gucci:

7 Lexus LFA Supercars Now Remain On Dealer Lots

That Time Lexus Made a Supercar No One Bought

:comeon::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

I tried it out at the auction a couple years ago, shiet i even thought of buying it. sat in it. drove it. car sounds nice. thats about it but in my mind it was a "HELL NO, if buy this car im gonna lose everything...".

Nice try Lexus. Better luck next time.

Bentley Truck....
Lambo Truck....
Rolls Royce Truck.....

ALL SOLD OUT before they launched.

:hubie:

so its definitely not a shortage of money problem. Lexus just fukkked up.:bryan:

nikka you smoking... It took Lexus 10 years to bring that shyt to production.. the only thing that fukked that shyt up was time and nothing else.. All the experts say the LFA will go down as one of the all time greats... That exhaust not alone shyts on the entire supercar and HyperCar industry..

You ain’t getting one for no less that 499k

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
E60 M5 is the worst BMW ever:dahell: They on dealer lots for $18,000:scusthov:. The other's I'll give you, but BMWs still depreciate.

a 2008 Lexus ISF still going for $30,000 with 100k miles.

Nah. One of the goat BMWS, maybe even one of the GREATEST Sport Sedans ever made but yeah maybe 'The Best Car You Should Never Own'. Yes maintenance issues, yes reliability issues. (rod bearings, Vanos Pump etc but the extended warranty solved all of these problems though)

But as far as many engineering and performance goes, not too many cars that can hang with it.

first car on the market with infotainment?
v10?
6 speed transmission?
Launch Control?

well shietttttttttttttttttttttttt.....

and they dont sit on lots, maybe for like a month but they ALWAYS SELL.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikka you smoking... It took Lexus 10 years to bring that shyt to production.. the only thing that fukked that shyt up was time and nothing else.. All the experts say the LFA will go down as one of the all time greats... That exhaust not alone shyts on the entire supercar and HyperCar industry..

You ain’t getting one for no less that 499k

the one at Mannheim, the bidding was going to start at $450, and no one still wanted that shiet:francis:

The reality is, its a super car built for China-men and other petite Asians, they fukked up.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the one at Mannheim, the bidding was going to start at $450, and no one still wanted that shiet:francis:

It’s only about 6-10 available for sale in the entire country right now... honestly one of those niche dealers will prob scoop it up depending on the mileage and it’s history..

That LFA is in the 05/06 Porsche Carrera GT status now... straight collectors and nothing else

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BMW builds engines that explode:unimpressed:

And so do other companies but the problem is their product/car was already shiet to begin with.

BMW Group continues to grow sales and market share in May
13.06.2019 Press Release

Electrified sales crack 400,000 milestone: up 9.8% in May +++BMW Group total sales up 3.2% in May to total 210,563 +++ BMW brand sales up 4.6% with 181,888 delivered in May +++ Positive sales development in top three markets +++ Double-digit growth in China and Germany +++ BMW i3 deliveries increase by 40.0% in May +++ Nota: “Our new X models are driving growth” +++

:hubie::unimpressed:

We good.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s only about 6-10 available for sale in the entire country right now... honestly one of those niche dealers will prob scoop it up depending on the mileage and it’s history..

That LFA is in the 05/06 Porsche Carrera GT status now... straight collectors and nothing else

Please dont compare the LFA to the Porsche Carrera GOATT :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Having a white car is hard. :mjcry:the clean white paint just attracts bugs. My car always have these orange and green spots that i would wonder what they were. Then one day while i was washing I watched a bug land and shyt on it. :scust: ended it's life right then and there. Then having to drive through the sewer water, shyt splashing all on the side. Then fukking dust be attracted to it like a magnet. :to: it's hard out here.

white cars, you need to use acid and wash the car more often and your good.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I have a Toyota Avalon. That dependable luxury
:wow:

Gonna keep it real with you.

I had one from 2011 to this year, and keeping it a buck, it's deadass a grandma car, but damn if it wasn't the most comfortable ride I ever had.
Had the gold letter xls and it always impressed company once they sat down.

Loved that car, grandma vibes n everything

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Gonna keep it real with you.

I had one from 2011 to this year, and keeping it a buck, it's deadass a grandma car, but damn if it wasn't the most comfortable ride I ever had.
Had the gold letter xls and it always impressed company once they sat down.

Loved that car, grandma vibes n everything
I thought the same exact thing till I test drove it then I was hooked. Smooth ass ride. Roomy as hell. And the sound system is top notch. I used to rideshare in it and people stayed complimenting it