KindInsignificantIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_mj0neaDO191r0o0mro1_r1_400.gif

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How yaw clean black powder coated rims? I done tried so much armor all and meguiars shyt and they all leave my shyt looking messy.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Self washed waxed car one of the best feelings in the world.
When you know the weather for the weekend is gonna be nice, and you wash all of your specific towels for your car that Thursday night. While your towels are washing, you get your phone and make a playlist for the soon to be fully detailed whip:wow:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Haven't been able to give my car a proper wash in damn near a month. It's been raining here every other day for the last month feel like I live in fukking Seattle
One thing I hate is dust in the interior. Dust on the dash, dust on the screen:hhh:

Speaking of screens, I hate automakers that make displays screens that have a high gloss finish. Fingerprints show too damn easily

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I hate is dust in the interior. Dust on the dash, dust on the screen:hhh:

Speaking of screens, I hate automakers that make displays screens that have a high gloss finish. Fingerprints show too damn easily
One thing I continuously do is clean my interior. Also agree about the touch screens I hate them in cars they are fukking impossible to keep clean. I will always prefer media screen with a scroll button over touch. I hate seeing smuges every fukking where.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weather been perfect here lately. Gotta have a fresh looking whip to go with it.

That sense of pride that comes over you when your done and look those shiny rims and wax job
:banderas:

Taking it for a spin around the block when you done with the music turned up so you can attract that attention to yourself
:banderas:

Also extra points if you have a fresh cut
:ohlawd:
Wash mine.