• Total voters

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:russ: I remember that shyt.

Oh yeah.......forgot about he was dating a homeless chick at the Mall when they worked at the Mall for Christmas holiday and having play for Christmas Carol

:jayhaha:He did try to wife that homeless broad...he even moved her into his house for a while..sneaking her ass upstairs at night :saboflabbysick:

I'mma take ya'll back to Good Morning Ms. Bliss when Zach was pimping the Zepherelli Twins with Mikey...he even coerced Mikey into filming them and broke his Dad's camera :vincehaha:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And still had enough time to crack the books too.

Scored over 1500 on his SAT :whew:

He ain't even studied that hard, he's lazy when come to school but he's actually smarter, remember he needs that one credit to graduate when he almost failed not to graduate.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Zack was a sociopath

I would say he was a narcissist tho...

There's one thing i didnt like about Zach was that he fukked over screech twice. That's supposed to be his boy, knew how he felt about lisa, then kissed her anyways... oh and the college shyt going after a chick who was still more interested in screech than him and was called out on his bullshyt. let that nikka screech cook... you had all the bad chicks in high school. shyt let him have one nikka!

:damn:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I would say he was a narcissist tho...

There's one thing i didnt like about Zach was that he fukked over screech twice. That's supposed to be his boy, knew how he felt about lisa, then kissed her anyways... oh and the college shyt going after a chick who was still more interested in screech than him and was called out on his bullshyt. let that nikka screech cook... you had all the bad chicks in high school. shyt let him have one nikka!

:damn:

Yea but it's not like he planned on it or anything. The 2 of them were alone and it just kinda happened. :yeshrug:

Plus if I recall Zack felt terrible about the way he made Screech feel and was willing to drop Lisa if it meant repairing their relationship.

Bros before Hoes.:salute:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea but it's not like he planned on it or anything. The 2 of them were alone and it just kinda happened. :yeshrug:

Plus if I recall Zack felt terrible about the way he made Screech feel and was willing to drop Lisa if it meant repairing their relationship.

But still, Zach knew since fukking middle school that Screech was obsessed with Lisa, and Zach was gonna keep dating her until Screech tried to give him the beats...so technically, Zach was on some "fukk Screech's feelings" until Screech made the initiative and threatened Zach's life

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah, but that didn't stop him from Kissing her, he didn't stop and say this is wrong i cant do this... He knew he was sliding in them black lips...

:shaq:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That was 2nd kiss of them when Screech walked in on them. Zack should have told Screech after the first kiss like "Listen, I know you have a feeling for Lisa but it's just caught up in the moment that we're just kissing, It doesn't mean anything" , etc or something like while Kelly and Jessie, Slater already knew about it and Screech was the last person to find out and walked in on them.....I kinda understand why he hurt.

And at the same time, Lisa never wanted Screech anyway.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ehh: Yea I guess you guys are kinda right. My memory of the situation might have been a bit cloudy. A spur of the moment kiss is one thing but for Zack to have any kind of relationship with Lisa in public sight woulda been a lil foul.

But at least he made it right in the end. Always did.:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was 2nd kiss of them when Screech walked in on them. Zack should have told Screech after the first kiss like "Listen, I know you have a feeling for Lisa but it's just caught up in the moment that we're just kissing, It doesn't mean anything" , etc or something like while Kelly and Jessie, Slater already knew about it and Screech was the last person to find out and walked in on them.....I kinda understand why he hurt.

And at the same time, Lisa never wanted Screech anyway.

Yeah but the college chick was a different story... Zach was just being a douchebag even after the chick was interested in screech, he should have fell back took the L. let your lil nikka cook. But his ego was outta control...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but the college chick was a different story... Zach was just being a douchebag even after the chick was interested in screech, he should have fell back took the L. let your lil nikka cook. But his ego was outta control...

Well, Zack doesn't know that girl was interested in Screech at all, that was Zack's gf at the time, it's not like he stole from him. Zack asked Screech to help his gf on some tuition shyt, that's how they have felt for each other but she didn't tell Zack, "I have to tell you something, I'm not interested in you anymore but I'm interesting in Screech", etc.